Angels & Arrows

Sample of 

Angels

&

Arrows

REYNA HAWK

Copyright © Reyna Hawk 2014

Cover Illustration Copyright © 2014 by Ravenswood Publishing

Published by Libertine Press

(An Imprint of Ravenswood Publishing)

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever, including photocopying, recording or by any information

storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the publisher and/or author.

GMTA Publishing Group, LLC

6296 Philippi Church Rd.

Raeford, NC 28376

http://www.gmtapublishing.com

Printed in the U.S.A.

ISBN-13: 978-0692304563

ISBN-10: 0692304568

A Note From the Author

This book contains actual paranormal events, whether derived from personal experiences or eyewitness accounts. To protect the identity and

privacy of those involved, the author changed the names of the people and locations.

Dedication 

Dedicated to all those that believe and have shared their frightening experiences.

&

To L.K. Russ for all of your contribution & help in giving this book life.

Prologue

“My skin is cold and pale but I’m not a vampire. I am referred to as part of the  “undead” though I am not a zombie. I can speak, hear, and touch; and I can protect the ones I love, but most of them cannot hear or see me.”

 “My name is Arrow. I was born in 1832 and I died at the age of 30 in 1862. I have been gifted the opportunity to leave the world I know in the angel realm and return to earth into the arms of my soul mate. My reincarnated soul mate, Maria Ridge, is in ominous danger. This tale begins as Maria loses faith in life, God, and humanity and I enlist the help of one of the few earth bound souls that can see and hear me, Riley, Maria’s niece.”

Chapter One

Running, But Not Hiding

“Wake up!” the faint female voice screamed frantically causing Allie to stir in her slumber as she tried to reposition herself in the beige rocker recliner; the voice had barely penetrated into her brain.

“Wake up! He’s killing her!” This time the voice echoed through the two-story country home jolting Allie awake. “That was weird.” Allie thought to herself as she sat up and gazed at the television as the DVD’s screen saver started the movie’s intro music again.

“Damn, we missed the ass end of the movie.” Allie chuckled, turning the table lamp on shifting her attention toward me. For a fleeting moment, Allie wasn’t sure if she was asleep or possibly hallucinating, for what she saw made her heart stop and fear race through her veins.