6.

After i left clary to get changed she had wondered off to find hodge. So i decided id go get some practice done i the weapons room. Finding the room empty I decided to just pratice throwing some knifes.

As i picked a knife off the wall and prepared to throw into at our makeshift target on the back wall the door suddenly banged open. Jace and Alec filled in not saying a word to each other.

"Whats up with you two jace on his man period again?" I ask throwing in a small joke to lighten the mood.

"Shut up Anna" Jace snapped at me.

"I'm going to take that as a yes" I say slightly annoyed now.

"What happened Alec?" I ask curious to the reason for jace current mood swing.

"None of your business anna" Jace answers.

"I know it must be hard to hear me over that ego of yours but I'm pretty sure i asked Alec" I sass right back down with his attitude.

With a grumble he goes over to one over the tables and starts working on a seraph blade.

"Hodge is talking to the mundie girl and they told him to go away" Alec explains "He feels rejected".

"That wasn't what happe-" jace started

"Oh my heart bleeds for you" I joke amused at how childish he's being.

Before he gets the chance to reply the door swings open once again. This time its clary standing at the door church mewing at her feet. Deciding his job is done he walks away down the hall. Clary stands awkwardly at the entrance taking in the room eyes skimming over ever the room. She was clearly stunned by the amount of weapons we had managed to get into one room.

The door closed behind her and jace spoke up "Where's hodge?".

"Writing to the silent brothers" she answers causing Alec to shudder slightly.

She slowly approached the table the two were standing at. Alex eyes watch every move she makes clearly not trusting her in the slightest.

"What are you doing?" She asked jace ignoring Alec's gaze.

"Putting the last touches on these" Jace replies stepping aside so she can see the blade properly "Sanvi, Sansanvi and Semangelaf. They're seraph blades"

"Dibs on the big one" i called out.

"Semagelaf" Jace corrects.

"Oh whatever" I say uninterested.

"Umm Anna?" Clary asks clearly still unsure on my name.

"Yup thats my name" I reply.

"Thanks for the clothes" Clary says.

"Clothes?" Jace asks like im crazy.

"Yeah i gave her some clothes"

"Isabelle gave her some"

"We both know whatever Isabelle gave her would of been tragic" I say and clary grimaces at the thought of the outfit izzy left for her.

"You shouldn't do that" Jace argued.

"Wh-" I tried to argue back.