Resident Evil || Hands Held High || Leon and Krauser || 02

It was hot and humid. It were these very things that roused Blaze from sleep. Her polyester jacket was making these factors worse and if she didn't take it off soon she'd overheat. She grunted having started to move to push herself up before freezing.

Something was slithering over her slowly. Blaze's eyes shot open and she glance down cautiously before they widened slightly.

Already beginning to coil around her arm was a large, thick green snake. She didn't know what type of snake it was or if it was poisonous or not - maybe it was the type that strangled one to death like boa constrictors. Again, Blaze didn't know, nor did she care.

"Well.... This could potentially be dangerous...." Blaze swallowed the lump in her throat as the snake's tongue flickered out of its mouth as if responding. Blaze knew better than to think that, however.

The snake began to rear back its head slowly, the eyes seeming to glitter menacingly as Blaze began to do the same as if that would help her not to get bit. It's not like she had the time to reach for her pocket knife and stab it now.

Blaze grunted in surprise as the snake's lunge was cut short, it's slender body slumping to the side at high speeds. Blaze blinked several times in surprise as underbrush and twigs crunching sounded out as whoever had thrown the knife that had killed the snake approached.

Blaze turned to glare at the person who had helped her, already in a sour mood from the snake event not to mention with those strange beings. The man was one she easily recognized and now she knew why those strange angels had been taunting her about knowing this universe 'very well.'

Before her stood none other than Krauser with his blond hair slicked back away from his face, a maroon t-shirt adorned his body as well as camis bloused around his boots to stay out of the way and not get snagged onto anything. Several other throwing knives were strapped onto his person and Blaze could see a handgun holstered at his side as well.

Likewise Krauser was eyeing the woman he had just saved as she pushed herself up onto her feet and kicked the dead snake away from her, scowling as she did so.

She was shorter than him, though not a surprise there. Her hair was brown and reached her shoulders and it looked as if it had been straightened. Dressed in dark jeans that had to be rolled up, boots, and a polyester jack she had to be overheating.

"You look ill-prepared, girl" Krauser snorts eyeing her warily. He had to suspect that anyone could be against him at any moment. He hadn't even met up with his partner on this mission just yet.

Blaze glared at him - not that he could see it past the sunglasses - as she took off her jacket, tying it about her hips and revealing the dark muscle shirt beneath it. Several tattoos decorated her arms and he spotted one over her chest as well from around neckline of her shirt.

"It's not like I was expecting to be here!"

Krauser's brow rose at this statement. It's not like one just waltzed into South America without realizing it. "And just what were you expecting?"

Silence reigned between the two as Blaze held up a hand as if signaling to wait for her response. Finally, "Bad... choice of wording...."

"Noted. Now what are you doing here, girl? What's your name?"

"I'm Blaze Maddigan. Who are you?”

Krauser hesitated. He wasn’t with his partner yet and he was supposed to be using his code name until he got to the rendezvous point....

Oh, well, it’s not like he and this Hunnigan person steering him in the direction he needed to go in hadn’t already broken that protocol anyways as he had hopped a train and then bribed a man to get him this far. It wasn’t much farther anyways....