The Doctors (Part 2)

All of my fellow Breaking Benjamin fans will hopefully enjoy the song mentioned :)

Scott tied Isaac to a large tree outside with wolfsbane that you had carefully intertwined with the steel chains that held him there. All everyone could hope for was that the wolfsbane would weaken him. It seemed to work, because when he woke up, all he could do was cause anyone that got near enough a severe migraine.

In the middle of that night, as you were on the brink of your dreamworld, you heard your name being called. With a long sigh and a whole lot of grumbling, you opened the window and leaned out.

"What do you want, psycho-side of my boyfriend?"

He didn't sound like the evil Isaac that had tried to kill you earlier that day,

"(Y/N), what happened? I know that I was kidnapped from France...but how did I end up chained to a tree? And what on earth is this silver stuff you're putting on me?"

Memories of past Chimeras slapped you in the face, and you yelled at him to hold on as you woke up Scott and dragged him down to the tree. You shined your flashlight onto Isaac's face, revealing the silver liquid pouring from his nose.

His eyes had turned back to their beautiful blue, yet they were ridden with fear and confusion. You hit Scott on the arm, "Don't just stand there!! Get those chains off of him!!"

Isaac literally fell into your arms once the chains were removed, and you positioned him on his back with his head resting in your lap. He reached up and caressed your face,

"I don't feel too well, (Y/N), but I just wanted to let you know that I adore you. I remember now, and I'm terribly sorry for all of the trouble I've caused."

Tears began to race down your cheeks as you held his hand in yours, "It wasn't you, Isaac, not at all darling. It was the Doctors. Can you promise me one thing?"

He smiled and attempted a nod as you continued, "If we make it through this, could you stay in Beacon Hills?"

He coughed, spraying the front of his shirt with more sparkling silver, "Of course, darling. Anything for you."

Scott, who had gone in to drag out a very groggy Stiles, froze outside of your back door. A whirring and clicking sound had filled the air, and you could hear heavy footsteps headed in your direction.

You wrapped your arms around Isaac's chest and held him to you. If the Doctors wanted him, they'd have to go through you first.

The Doctors somewhat materialized in the middle of your backyard. One held a syringe, but all you could do was give them your nastiest glare,

"Go ahead and be on your way, because you aren't taking him."

Scott shook his head, "It's no use, (Y/N). They have to do it."

Isaac gazed up at you with great fear in his eyes, "Please don't let me die, (Y/N). I'm not ready to join Allison."

You couldn't take it. You had made up your mind.

In one quick motion, you gently laid Isaac's head on the grass, rose to your feet, and stood in front of the Dread Doctors. You knew what you were about to do was absolutely stupid, but you also knew that it was the only way to distract them. You began to sing.

"I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away"

You were singing with so much emotion and anger that the Doctors were taken by surprise. One even took a step back, which propelled you to step even closer without breaking a phrase.