Conquest: My Vampire Lover Part #1

Caroline’s Awakening

I didn’t fight the urge to resist my lover when he came to me that night.  There was a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach I couldn’t deny.  I wanted him now more than ever despite our differences.  I had grown to enjoy our nightly lovemaking over the many months of my imprisonment despite myself.  I did not want to return to my family or my pack.  They were all dead to me.  I wanted to be with my vampire lover forever.

Without words, he removed my chains from my wrists and ankles.  He had lined the cuffs with black fur, so the hard leather wouldn’t cut my flesh.  He tossed them into the corner and led me to the bed.

“Stay.”

I nodded, standing at attention.  Long ago I had forgotten my embarrassment about being naked a lot of the time in his presence.  I watched as he opened the curtains to the only window in the room.

When he secured the locks on the door and returned to stand before me, his naked chest rose to and fro in front of me.  I could tell he was upset.

“They know where you are.  We have to get you out of here.”

“No.  That can’t be.  They think I’m dead.  How did they find me?”

“Some of our fang brethren have succumbed to your mother’s charms probably.”

“Turn me.  Turn me tonight,” I pleaded.

“You don’t know what you’re saying.”

“Yes, I do.”

Gently he ran his fingers across the side of my face.

I leaned into his large hand, unable to resist the sexual magnetism that made him so confident for a vampire.  My powers to fight him had steadily faded each night we made love.  I raised my chin, exposing the contours of my vulnerable neck to him, knowing it would please him if I finally surrendered.  “So be it,” I muttered.

“Even if you survive, they will kill us if I turn you.”  His fingers laced around strands of my blonde hair as it cascaded over the contours of my firm breasts.  He squeezed one of the nipples hard.

A low moan slipped past my lips.  “We could leave this place,” I whispered.  “Together.”

I immediately wrapped my hands around his cock.  He was hard as steel, yet smooth as velvet.  When he throbbed in my grasp, it sent me to my knees.

Slowly I took him in my mouth as I placed my hands behind my back, offering my complete obedience.  If it was to be my last night on earth, I wanted it to be perfect.  Surely the presence of the full moon would ensure a successful change.  But a vampire turning a werewolf?  Was it possible?

As I lavished the taste of him, moving up and down on his shaft, he spread his toned legs wider, slightly bending his knees.

I forced him further into my mouth, letting the tip of his head tickle the back of my throat.  With each long stroke of my sucking, I devoured him whole-heartedly.

“You are eager tonight.  Aren’t you?” he asked as he pulled me up off my knees, holding me firmly in his masculine arms.

He shoved me into the bed and pinned my body against his.  Letting his gaze penetrate mine, he stared at me and released his fangs.

A gasp escaped my lips.  “Yes,” I whispered.

He lowered his head and kissed the inside of my neck.  Quickly I felt the sharp edge of his fangs tracing the places where he had kissed me as his hands explored my breasts.  Gently he ran his fangs along the contours of my shoulders and chest.