Chapter one

My dog said bye im going outside and explore I told her okay while eating my mac and cheese my dog went outside and took a shit on the grass and then she went to the bar and had a couple of drinks with her homies that's when she saw cinnamon bun from adventure time she was just like damn look at that fine ass. She started drooling over cinnamon buns fine sweet ass and she said spank my ass and call me Nana,it was so loud that cinnamon bun heard, he looks over to my dog and said are you talking to me and he starts blushing and then she said hell yeah mother fucker. Cinnamon bun then ask my dog would you like to dance and then my dog said yeah I'll dance on that dick boo boo.UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH YOU MAKIN ME HORNEY said cinnamon bun. While my dog and cinnamon bun we're dancing on the bar floor some fat bitch who had lice in her hair and smells like sweaty Doritos came over and said get your hands off my man bitch. My dog then asked cinnamon bun who is this hoe then cinnamon buns said that's my ex wife just leave her alone you want to come to my place and then my dog said yeah. And then they ate Cheetos and fucked on the couch and played call of duty.the end...for now.

The reason why I kept on saying my dog is because my dog told me to not reveal her name on this fanfic

NEXT CHAPTER COMING WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!! 8========D