He Picks You up from School

Harry: "Gosh, it's dreadful out!" you groan, looking outside the window of your classroom. "I know, right? I don't think it will ever stop raining!" another classmate said. You watched as the clock on the wall ticked to the last minute, signifying that school was now over for you. You raced out of your class and to your locker hoping to beat the rain so it wouldn't be too bad during your walk home. After quickly shoving all of your books into your bag and racing towards the front of the school you saw the rain hadn't slowed and was only coming down faster. You trudged down the steps of your school but stopped when you saw your boyfriend standing by his car holding out an umbrella. "Hi, babe!" He called out. "Harry!" you ran to him and hugged his waist as he held the umbrella over your heads. You were surprised, since he had a day off and wasn't spending it doing what he wanted, but you were happy nonetheless. "I didn't want you to get a cold," he stated with a dimply smile as he held open the door on the passenger side for you.

Liam: The ice pack that was resting on your head was beginning to drip and wet your hair. You leaned your head back, closed your eyes and counted down from a hundred, bored of having to wait for Liam to come pick you up. You had a little accident in the cafeteria, where you had slipped on a spilt liquid and hit your head. Your day had not started off that well either, so all you wanted was to sit at home in Liam's arms. Just as you had reached the number 52, you heard the smooth voice of your boyfriend's. You opened your eyes and saw your nurse gaping over the presence of your famous boyfriend. He helped you stand up and studied the little horn that was beginning to protrude from your head. "Ouch, babe. Let's get you home and I'll take care of you," he muttered sympathetically while leading you out of the nurse's office. He kissed the bump gently and took your hand in his before walking you in the direction of his car.

Niall: "Be there in 10 mins babe, see you soon ! xx". You read the text that was sent to you over and over, watching the time pass by on the digital clock on your phone. It had been over ten minutes since Niall had sent you that text. Niall had just gotten off of work and was on break, and he planned to pick you up after school. Your friends had sat with you until their own rides had came to get them. You sighed and frowned, hoping Niall was going to make it to the school. By the time the parking lot was nearly empty, you saw the familiar car pull in. You stood up from the step you were perched on and crossed your arms. Niall jumped out of the car and pulled you into a huge hug. "I'm so sorry I'm late, I was getting you these!" he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back and placed it in your arms. Your heart was flooded with happiness and all your worries washed away. "Niall! Thank you so much," you grinned, pecking his lips.

Louis: "Early dismissal for Miss Y/N," your teacher called out over the loud commotion of the settling classroom, not even bothering to turn her head as she wrote notes on the front board. You had not been planning on leaving early. Had something happened? You moved as quickly as you could to the front office, only to see the one and only Louis Tomlinson slouched over in one of the waiting area chairs. He was reading a science magazine but threw it down once he saw you enter the room. "Ready for your dentist's appointment, love?" He asked, taking your bag from your arm. "I just went the other-" "Alright, have a nice day everyone, we're off!" Louis interrupted, yanking you out of the room and out of the school. "So, since it's a bit early, what do you say we go to first, the amusement park, or the dine-in cinema?"

Zayn: You closed your locker and held the books you needed to complete your assignments in the crook of your arm. You turned back to your waiting friend. "So how awful was world language today?" she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Ugh, it was horrid. I wonder what squirmed into her underwear this morning!" You said, making your friend laugh loudly. You reached the front of the school, where the sun was shining down on all of the students who were scattered across campus. "Hey, isn't that your boyfriend's car over there?" she pointed to a small silver Audi. "Yea it is!" you said excitedly. "I'll see you tomorrow!" The words barely left your mouth before you ran across the large field of grass to get to the car. There was a crowd of girls forming around the car, and you saw Liam in the drivers seat and Zayn in the passengers. You heard many gasps as you slid into the back seat of the car. "Hey guys! Thanks for coming to pick me up! Nice surprise," you smiled. Zayn took your hand and kissed the back of it. "Nice to see you baby