Haunted

Chapter Ten

"I got your costumes" Caroline skipped over to me and Bonnie. It's kinda the thing just me, Bonnie, and Caroline do. Since me and Bonnie could care less about Halloween Caroline bought our costumes for us. "Go ahead and take a look" Caroline was always excited for Halloween.

"Seriously?" I look at Bonnie's costume and couldn't contain my laughter. Caroline had picked a witch costume "Caroline really?" Bonnie questioned her "Hey isn't this the one you got from Damon?" I looked at the necklace in Bonnie's hand and it was really old fashioned.

"Yup wear it, toss it, I don't care. I just want it gone." Caroline said leaning against the lockers.

I didn't even get to look at my costume so I took it out and was totally confused "What is this Caroline?" her face lit up as she watched me unfold my costume.

"It's a vampire costume" I groaned and pushed it back into the bag.

"No no Caroline ugh are you serious" I've had enough vampires in my life.

"Hey do we know what Elena's costume is?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed Caroline and Bonnie's arm and pulled them with me.

"Come on lets get to class"

"Are you serious?!" I heard Jeremy yell from down stairs and I'm assuming he is yelling at Elena.

"Your can't keep me away from her" I hear as I walk into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Both of my siblings looked at me "Jeremy why are yelling at Elena?"

"Because Elena expects me to stay away from Vicky!" I sighed understanding my sister. She looked at me for help and I sighed.

"Look Jer Vickie is a bad influence" he looked shocked I would even say anything to go against him.

"You and Vickie were really close you understand and know her more than anyone Nina!" He yelled stomping in front of my face.

"I know and I still love Vickie like a sister but I don't want to be her sister if she is going to hurt my twin brother!"

His eyes teared up "I love you Jeremy but if you go try to find Vickie I'll-"

"WHAT ! What will you do?" He yelled making me jump. He just sighed and walked out the kitchen. Elena stood frozen until we heard the front door slam shut.

"Should we leave him?" Elena was worried I could see how her face was pale and she looked exhausted.

"I don't care anymore sis I'm just tired"

"Apple Cider for the ladies" Tyler stands in front of me, Bonnie and Caroline. Both who are dressed up in different witch costumes. As for me I was dressed as a vampire. Caroline made me put a streak of white hair just to add affect and a fake bite mark on my neck that had fake blood. I just hope Stefan or Damon don't see me like this. That would be embarrassing.

"NO way last year I was hung over until Thanks Giving" Bonnie says making Caroline and Tyler laugh.

Caroline smiled "Light weight" making Bonnie scoff. "I'm going to drink until someone is hot enough to make out with" she said taking the glass from Tyler.

They all look at me "No way I don't drink remember" they all laugh and Tyler raises his glass bumping it with Caroline's glass.

"I'm with Caroline" Tyler said smiling brightly.

"Guys I'm gonna go see where Elena is" I said remembering my worried sick sister.

I rushed in side the school to see Matt dressed in last years costume. "Matt!" I called over the loud music. He turned around and looked at me and immediately smiled.