Chapter 8

Celebrian was asleep in her bed. The sun was shinning on her eyes, so she slightly opened them, but was still tires so she closed them again. The sun was still in her eyes, so she turned to face the other direction. Then she closed her eyes again, and fell back asleep.

Celebrian was so tired because Lord Elrond and her had returned late, last night. If it wasn't for the bumpy ride, Celebrian probably would of fallen asleep. So when they finally made it to Rivendell, Celebrian went straight to bed. Lord Elrond had told her that he would take care of her horse. So she went to bed.

Minutes later, Celebrian woke up. She had slept in late. Even though she was still tired, she got up anyway. She made her bed, and then went to put her robe on. Celebrian walked to her dresser and looked through her drawers, trying to decide what to wear. She had a lot of beautiful dresses, but she wanted to wear something that was comfortable. So she picked out a white dress.

Once she was dressed, she took a seat at her dresser

Once she was dressed, she took a seat at her dresser. She looked at herself through the mirror for a couple of minutes. She was trying to decide what to do with her hair. It took her a couple of minutes, but finally decided on what she wanted to do with her hair. Celebrian decided to put her hair up in a basic design.

When she was done getting ready, she put on her shoes and walked out of her room

When she was done getting ready, she put on her shoes and walked out of her room. She had one of her books in her hand. Celebrian was walking to the garden. She was planning on reading for a little bit. She took a seat on a bench, underneath a tree. She opened up her book and began reading.

A couple of minutes into reading, Celebrian was interrupted by Lord Elrond.

"What are you reading?" asked Lord Elrond.

Celebrian looked up at Lord Elrond.

"Just a book about some elvish tales." replied Celebrian.

Lord Elrond smiled at Celebrian. She began to blush a little bit.

"Care to join me for a walk?" asked Lord Elrond.

"I'd love too."

Celebrian stood up from the bench, and went walking with Lord Elrond.

Sorry for the sort chapter.