Author's Note

This is my first work ever written on WattPad!  I am so excited to see where this goes.

First, a shoutout to Pennywithaney for making my incredible cover.  She's super talented, both in writing and in digital media.  You should totally check out her works, or ask her for help because she is way more than willing to help you figure things out!

****

While I am no novice to writing I am certainly not a professional.  That puts me in the category of... Oh, yeah, amateur.  What does that mean?  It means that sometimes I will miss a comma, an apostrophe, a letter, and so on.  It also means that there could be gramatical errors (no matter how many times I scour the pages for them XD).  I would love your help finding them of course, but there is no need to be rude about it.

Speaking of rude!  I don't expect you all to enjoy this.  It would be extremely naive of me to believe that my writing will get everyone excited and want to keep reading.  That being said, I would really appreciate it if the negative comments could be kept to a minimum, or even better, nonexistent.  Constructive criticism and plain rudeness are two completely different things!  I will take comments about fixing things with humility and I will probably even take the advice offered, but I don't want to get bogged down with negativity.  It would harsh my mellow, bro, and that certainly wouldn't be cool.

And finally: this story has been in the works for almost a year now and I've finally gotten the nerve to share it. Please, please, please DO NOT steal any of my ideas. I have worked really hard to get everything just so and I don't want to have any issues with plagiarism. You are plenty creative! I believe in you and your works, so go write your own wonderful ideas!!

****

So!  Housekeeping is done!  Please, go forward and read! :) thanks for taking interest in my book, and I hope you enjoy it!

****

Colossians 3:23-24 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.  It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.