Mine {Klaus}

Request

__________

Ever since you were born, you hadn't made a sound. No crying, no giggles. Your mother even had to check if you were breathing on occasion. So you went through your primary years without a friend, but when you got to high school, you managed to make a few. A few being some of the most popular kids on school. Even though you didn't talk, you still came in handy when Caroline needed a shopping buddy, Elena and bonnie needed someone to rant to and when Jeremy needed a partner for games. You got along pretty well and you were glad they hadn't gotten fed up with you yet.

Then he came to town.

It was a normal day; the sun beat down on your back as you walked to The Mystic Grille. As you entered, Matt spotted you and smiled and you shot one back. You slid into a booth and pulled out your laptop, trying to get work in while you were there. His scent hit you before you saw him. It was your favourite, (insert scent), and it made you look around frantically. Then you spotted him.

His back faced you and you could make out the defined muscles through the thin grey t-shirt that he wore. His bum was magnificent and his legs seemed to go on for ages. He looked around the same way you did, seeming to be searching for something. Or someone.

When Niklaus walked into the restaurant, he smelt the most incredible thing he had ever come across. His laid his eyes on you and sucked in a breath that you could clearly make out. His fists curled up next to him and he closed his eyes before walking back out.

Well then.

_________

Over the next month, many things happened. You had become a werewolf, and freaked out when you woke up the next morning. Tyler had helped you but you always felt like someone was silently helping you. You had also been told about the things that had been going on in Mystic Falls and been told about Klaus. You didn't have a name for the face but whenever someone mentioned him, or mentioned trying to kill him, you got extremely aggressive. Your friends noticed your strange behaviour but brushed it off.

One day when you were sitting in the park, a hand gently touched your shoulder. Instead of getting scared, you leaned into the persons hand and looked up at them. Your eyes held his for a long time until he finally leaned down and pressed a kiss to your lips.

Niklaus knew everything about you, including the fact that you did not speak. But he didn't care. With the simple kiss he gave you, your souls became one. As he pulled away, he let his forehead touch yours. The simple word that he muttered made your head turn.

"Mine."

__________

Damon had seen you that day, but he decided to keep; for blackmail purposes of course. It had been about a month until the secret spilt. The gang was having one of their meetings, to kill Klaus of course, and you had shown up a little late. When you walked in the black-haired vampire stared at you and gritted his teeth.

"So he sent you to spy on us?" you looked at him in confusion. The rest looked between you two as they waited for Damon to say something. He sipped his alcohol before continuing.

"Little y/n here is dating Niklaus." The room was filled with gasps from the girls and the boys all looked at you accusingly. You couldn't say anything, didn't want to say anything, so you stared down at your shoes. All the while you stood there; they flung insults and accusations at you.

"What the hell y/n?"

"Is he serious?"

"How could you do this?"