Chapter 28

A/N This is an extra long chapter and it's filled with so many emotions that I nearly cried writing it! Enjoy and prepare yourself - I did warn you...

Watching so many amazing people win awards in such a big arena with lots of support is astounding and you can't for the after party, where you can meet some of the people. The show closes with all of the presenters taking a final bow, allowing the audience to cheer and clap. Eventually, the presenters leave the stage and the lights to the arena turn on. Everyone gets up from their seats and it's a mad rush to exit.

"Ready to go?" Dan asks, standing up from his chair.

"Yeah" You smile.

You, Dan, Phil and Louise all make your way to the exit, ready to go out to the car park and get in the cab.

~TIME SKIP~

You travel to the party destination, holding onto Dan's hand and laying on his shoulder, looking out of the window at all the street lights. You are incredibly excited for the night ahead but you also have a sense of curiosity burning inside you for how the night will plan out. Most destinations that Dan and Phil take you to always have some sort of surprise awaiting them and you're hoping that this is the biggest one yet.

You think about the time when for your birthday Dan and Phil refused to tell you the plan for the entire day and it turned out that they had booked for you to go on the London eye with them and then go to the O2 to see your favourite band in concert. Sitting on top of the eye with Dan by your side felt so magical and you wished you had kissed there and then, but at that time you were just friends and it may have made Phil feel like the third wheel (or jealous).

As you dream about all the times that Dan and Phil surprised you, the cab pulls into the courtyard of a huge mansion that is gated and has fountains and topiary hedges surrounding it.

This. Is. Amazing.

The cab parks up and the driver gets out to open the door, letting you all step out onto the stony driveway. Once you are all out of the cab, you all walk up to the huge, fancy doors that mark the entrance of the mansion. Walking in, you notice the artwork painted on the walls and the red, velvet rug beneath your feet. Ahead are large, twisty and carpeted stairs, leading to many rooms and balconys.

"Where are we going?" You ask, following Dan through all of the halls.

"Everyone's out the back" He replies, "There is a bar, a pool, a buffet and a dancefloor - some people like being social ugh!"

You laugh and continue following him out to the patio steps to see many celebrities either swimming and splashing in the crystalline pool, talking and drinking with fellow celebrity friends or going crazy on the dancefloor. Music is blaring from the speakers and it makes it hard to hear anything anyone is saying but you keep following Dan through the crowds of people, reaching the other side of the garden.

"This place is insane!" You yell over the music.

"I know!" Dan responds, also bellowing over the loud noise coming from the speakers.

"I'm gonna go and get a drink and see Zoe if that's okay guys!" Louise shouts, waving.

You all wave back to Louise and then look back at each other. It's actually a lot more awkward that you thought it would be - you only have one thing on your mind and it's not something that will happen easily in front of so many people.

"I'm going to go and congratulate a few people" Phil tells you guys, also being sucked into the mass of people.

You both watch Phil go up to Joe Sugg and give him a friendly hug and then you turn to face each other.