Chapter 44 [1/2]

All aboaaarddd to the Feels Ship. Are you ready to SAILLLLL?

Yeo Jin POV

time check;7:20am | MONDAY

I opened my eyes and saw that I was safe and sound on my bed. I looked at my clothes and I found out that I was wearing my pajamas. Did Sehun change my clothes?

I was drunk last night, the last thing I remembered was me getting dragged into the car by Sehun.

I turned around to the side and looked at the empty space beside me. Sehun wasn't there.

Where did he go?

He would usually wake up later than me. I was guessing that he was still in the bathroom, taking a shower. So, I snuggled a little more in my bed, closing my eyes again.

[play the song in the thumbnail now for more FEELS. PLAY IT.]

About 10 minutes later, there's still no sign of him coming out of the bathroom. I gently touched the empty space beside me... it was cold.

Feeling anxious all of a sudden, I immediately stood up from my bed and checked the bathroom. Nothing, not even a trace of him.

I tried thinking positive, maybe he has a schedule, so he has to leave the house early in the morning.

But to be honest, I felt like something wasn't right.

My phone that was on the nightstand suddenly rang, I quickly grabbed it and looked at the caller ID.

Lee Jieun

Why did she call me so early in the morning? Either way, I still answered her phone call.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Yeo Jin ah," she said to me.

"Mm?"

"Can you.. check your twitter feed now?" she asked me.

"Eh, why?" I questioned her, worried all of a sudden.

"Just check it, you can put me on hold." she answered.

With that, I opened the Twitter app. I scrolled down my twitter feed, and my brows furrowed.

That time, it seemed like I couldn't believe my eyes. It seemed like the time had completely froze.

My heartbeat stopped when I looked at the articles. I scrolled down more, trying not to believe what the news said. But as I scrolled down more, even more of the same articles showed up.

I used my other hand to cover my mouth, a stream of tear fell along my cheek as I read them.

Exo Confirmed to be Leaving to China

Exo Moving to SM Headquarters in China

Exo Leaving South Korea to Expand Career in China

Exo Seen in Incheon Airport
[SEE MEDIA]

I was really in utter shock. I felt like it was suddenly so hard for me to breathe properly. My phone dropped onto the ground and I froze in my spot.