Chapter 11

[A/N] Hello once again, Audience! How are you fine people? We're terribly sorry for the delay in updating. College shopping and packing has been taking up most of our time HOWEVER we'll be moving in next Wednesday then we can do all of the updates. THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO TheToothFairy94 BECAUSE THEY ARE LOVELY AND IT'S NIALL AND JUST ASDFGHJKL. ON WITH THE CHAPTAH. ♥ xx

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv187/JonasBroFanatic14/NIALL_zpsc2d629d1.jpg 

Harry's eyes widened in shock as he looked over to the window to indeed find Zayn and Liam peeking through the glass. A slight blush painted Liam's cheeks as Zayn waved to them before walking into the room. 

"Hi, guys," Liam said in a mildly awkward manner.

"Is it true? Are you guys actually merpeople?" Zayn gently pushed past Liam to stand in front of them.

Niall and Louis glanced toward and he let out a small sigh, “Yeah. It’s true. If they get touched with saltwater, they grow tails and become their true selves.”

“They get tails and everything?” Liam squeaked.

“Yeah!” Niall interjected. “Mine’s light blue with like a golden tint to it.”

“It’s the same color of your eyes, you dolt,” Louis rolled his eyes.

“Why are you so mean to me?” The blonde whined looking at Louis with a pout, and Louis smirked at him.

“Because you’re a peasant.”

“I am not a peasant, your highness.”

Louis turned to glare at his friend as Niall did the same but Paul chose to look away toward Harry, “How’d you find these two?”

“I actually met Louis out at the rocks. Because I wanted to watch the otters and Louis popped up out of the water. He nearly made me piss myself.”

“I didn’t mean to,” Louis frowned, turning his attention toward Harry. “I just wanted to know what you were.”

"Yeah, The Great Book doesn't really say any pleasant things to say about you guys," Niall shrugged. "It's obviously wrong because you guys don't look like trench demons." 

"Trench demons?" Paul questioned looking toward Harry.

Harry quickly shook his head at his uncle, "But that's where I've been going everyday. To visit Louis."

A sort of silence fell over them as they all glanced around at each other. Liam was the first to speak, "You could have told us, Haz. We wouldn't have cared."

"Really?" 

"Yeah! I'm actually mildly offended," Zayn said in mock anger.

"What? Why?" Harry's voice squeaked.

"You hid a freaking merperson from us! That's like the coolest thing ever!"

"That's what you're upset about?" Harry's mouth dropped a tad.

"Coolest things ever?" Niall smirked. "He's talking about me."

"I'm the prince! He's talking about me!" Louis countered. 

"Well I-"

"Boys, boys," Paul chuckled, causing two friends to look at him. "I'm sure Zayn meant both of you. Right, Zayn?"

Zayn nodded and Niall stuck his tongue out at Louis to which Louis repsonded with a light hit to Niall's shoulder. Harry chuckled at the two, and Louis looked to him in surprise. Harry offered him a dimpled smile, and Louis returned it wholeheartedly.