Chapter 6

You open your eyes to see a sleeping Shin.  He is curled up against you, sleeping.   He smile and sit up. You take off your sweater and drap it over him.   You watch as the sun is ever so slightly rising.  The soft but warm breeze in the air.   The quiet conversations and songs of the birds.   You feel the blades of grass in between your fingers.  You stretch and then look to a sleeping Shin.   He looks so peaceful when sleeping.   You smile and look back at the other crazy people who are up this early.   You see the Naruto boy sleeping on one of the training fields below your hill.  He must had past out when training that late at night.   You feel Shin roll over and you look over at him.   He yawns then roll over again.   You softly and carefully run your hand through his hair.   He says "five more minutes mommy".    You feel your heart warm, but hurts slightly.   He leans towards you and you pull his body so that it is on top of your lap.  He cuddles into you and you softly stroke his head.   "Shin... I hope for the best, for you.  I hope you don't have too many heart breaking experiences in your life."  You say softly.

Time skip....

You and Shin are walking through the village in peace when you say "Shin, let's take a walk through the forest outside the village."   Shin looks at you then nods.  The two of you teleport outside of the villages walls.   You and Shin both do the hand seals and walk through the barrier.   You both aren't in any type of armour, but you were going to be his shield.   You and him just walk in silence.  "Y/n-Senpai... Where are we going?"  Shin asks.  "To go and get my friend."  You say with a smile.  Shin nods then looks down at himself.  "So it's not that dangerous then."   Shin says.  You laugh and say "not for you, sweetie, but it is for me".   Shin looks at you with wide eyes.  "What do you mean by that?"  He asks.   "Let's just say I have rubbed a few people the wrong way."  You say then stop.  You pull out your headband from your pocket and Shin looks at you.   You wave for him to come over.  He runs over to you.   It is your rouge mist headband.   "You can't know where we are going okay?"   You say turning him around.   You see him nod and you tie the headband around his eyes, you have the metal to the side of his head.   "But know how am I going to know where the trees are or not?"  Shin asks trying to see where you are.  You laugh and say "stay still, I am going to teleport us there, first then bring us inside, before you get to see again."   Shin nods and stays still.   You teleport with him to the outside of the new hideout.   You open the door and you bring Shin inside.  You take off the headband and close the door.  "What you see will never be shared to anyone, you are about to find pout my most crucial mission on this planet, I was ever given, now stay by me"  you say into his head.  Shin says "okay."  You place a hand on his shoulder and walk with him.  "I am scared, Senpai"  Shin says.  "You are fine Shin."    You whisper as you open the door to the hideout.   The halls are empty for the moment.    Shin is beside you and looking around.   You close the door behind you.   You suddenly see a cloak and pull Shin behind you.   Shin is slightly shaking.   You feel him holding your hand.   You stare into a familiar face.   It is Kiyoshi's.   "Are you kidding me Y/n?   You brought the kid?"  Kiyoshi whisper yells.  "Might as well bring him to see some of the most feared and hated men and woman in all of the shinobi world."  You state bluntly in a whisper.   "If he dies it is not my fault."  Kiyoshi says the teleports.   You feel Shin shaking slit lay.  You pat him on the head and whisper "you are going to be an Anbu black op, at least act like a Jonin."   Shin glares at you and you smirk.  He puffs out his cheeks and follows you.  You look up at the sound of a loud shriek.    "SENPAI!!!!!!"   You see master Madara run towards you.   Shin sweat drops as he glomps you.  You fall backwards.    "Tobi!"  You whisper yell.   He stands and helps you up.  "Tobi is a good boy for remembering you Senpai!!!"  Tobi yells.  "Y/n-Senpai... Do I sound like that?"   Shin asks.  "Sometimes"  you say.   "Wait Leader is going to be mad if he sees you Y/n-senpai."  Tobi says.   "But he isn't here, until next month!   Tobi is a good boy for telling you!"   He adds.   You sweat drop and say "yeah, I guess you are, but is Konan here?"  "Not until next week."  Tobi says.   You nod.  "Tobi... I need to ask you if I can steal Kiyoshi back, for something.   A.K.A can I have him back?"   You say.  Tobi's voice disappears and your masters appears.   "Why, should I let him leave, especially with you and that kid there?"   Madara says.  You sigh and say "because, he is mine.  I brought him, he is my partner. And I am your student."  Shin is starring at the cloak of Madara.   "You make a good point, but... Why should I?"   Madara asks.  "Because you know what I am capible of Master, and I rather not slaughter some old friends just to get him back."  You say starring into the eye of Madara, your eyes turning into black and blue stripes.  He backs up and says "at least see the others, since they are acting like spoiled children..."  Madara gets cut off by Shin saying "A... A... Akatsuki, he is an Akatsuki member..."   Shin grips onto your sweater that he was holding.  He holds it close to his chest.   You smile and say "now you know, Shin.   Now remember what I told you."  Shin says "not to tell anyone".   He looks terrified.   "I will visit them... Oh and this is Shin, he is my student."   You state.    "Like master, like student"  Madara says.   He turns and walks away.  You sigh and start walking after him.  "Come on, don't need Hidan to kill you Shin."    You state.  Shin runs up beside you and grabs your hand.     You laugh.  You turn and kick open the living room door.  You see Hidan, Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, Itachi and Kakazu.   They all look up and towards you.  They are speechless till you walk forwards with Shin.  He looks out from behind you.   "So, I come back after at least a month of trying to get my fucking shit together, normal like I was six years ago and you all are just starring at me?   How rude, I even brought an extra guess."   You state.   Kisame, Hidan and Deidara are the first to run up to you and Shin.   Hidan hugs you tightly and says "you mother fucking bitch!!!"  You laugh and say "nice to see you too Hidan".   You hug Hidan back.  Shin is holding onto your shirt and looking up at Kisame.   "So Y/n who's the brat?"  Kisame asks.   "Oh Shin, he is my student."   You answer once Hidan lets go of you.  "He would make a great sacrifice.   Lord Jashin would love to have his soul."   Hidan says.  Shin grips onto you and you say "he will be the last person you sacrifice to Jashin, Hidan."   Hidan pouts.  Deidara hugs you and says "Long time no see, un".   You hug him back and say "yeah it has been Deidara."  You smile and laugh.    Everyone looks at you.   "I fucking told you all that she would be god damn back and for fucks sakes, I did say that it was fucking her the day she left, but no all you mother fuckers said it wasn't her."   Hidan says.    Everyone looks down and you laugh nervously and say "It was my fault though.   I was insane and crazy before I left even though I was trying."  You look up at everyone.   

Time skip...

You let out a laugh at how Shin is learn how to gamble.   Kakazu chuckles as Shin groans at how he lost.   "Come on one more time I almost had you that time!!!"  Shin says.  "You will never be able to beat him, he cheats!!!"  You laugh.  Shin smiles and starts to play another round with Kakazu, Zetsu and Itachi.  You look back to Kisame amd he says "So you have changed huh?" You get a tick mark and say "what colour are my eyes?"   "Blue, like they were before you were absolutely insane..." Kisame starts and you huff, "so stop whining."    Hidan laughs and says "stop being such a bitchy fucker, Y/n is fine and was the day she left."    He is squeezing you tightly.   "I wouldn't say that exactly."  You manage to get out.   "What do you mean by that, Y/n-senpai?"  You hear from the other side of the room.   You look over at Shin as you see Kakazu switch one of the cards on the table.   You see Kakazu smirk and Shin is smirking also.   Shin looks over at him through his eyes as you say "Some day if you somehow manage to piss me off enough you will see, and I am not saying you should, either."   Shin sighs and says "Ok Senpai."   Shin looks towards the gambling and looks at the tables card.   He has a straight poker face.    You shake your head and look back at Kisame, Hidan, Deidara and Sasori.   You raise your hand to your bangs covering your left eye.   You let out a breath and say "this is why... *lifts bangs*  I am not completely out of the danger zone, quite yet and I do snap."   Sasori is looking at your different eyes.   "Why are they like that?"   Sasori asks.  "I don't know, I just know if someone is trying to place me under a Genjutsu or kill me, they both turn black.   I still can't die like Hidan, unless I starve."   You say.   Hidan glares at you and you say "you know you can't live without the love and joy of food."     Hidan punches you and you anime cry "what was that for!"  You cry as you grip your shoulder.  Deidara, Hidan, and Kisame are laughing.  Then you here "YOU'RE BLUFFING!!!"  You turn to see Shin and a wide eyed Kakazu and a snickering Zetsu.   You smile at that as Kakazu is grumbling under his breath as he throws down his cards.   "How did you know Shin?" White Zetsu asks.  "He had two kings a queen and a Ace." Shin says.   You laugh at that when you see the wire.  You stand and pull out a kunai of Kakazu's.  You cut the wire leading to three mirrors.  "You little cheater... Aw but that's why I love you my little Shin!"  You catch the mirror then hug Shin.   Kakazu chuckles.  Shin sticks his tongue out and you whisper "if you do that while I am not here, he might just cut it out from your mouth."   Shin freezes and you let go of him and say "just a little warning."  You walk back over to the three.   "So he cheated to win against the cheater, very funny" Kisame says.   "He just like you Y/n, un" Deidara laughs.  Hidan pulls you into him and says "he is not supposed to be here for a month."    You sigh and whisper yell "shin over here now!"   "Yeah, kid time to go before he catches the two of you here".   Kisame whispers.   You nod and stand slowly.  "Leader-Senpai"  you hear.   Your eyes go wide and you quickly run over to Shin.   "Time to go now!"  You whisper yell.  "See you later guys!"  Shin whisper yells.  Everyone nods and the both of you teleport.   You teleport to the inside of the Anbu locker room.  "Now remember you must never speak of them, I don't need you to be a target of the villages".  You say into Shin's head.  He nods and looks around.  "Senpai, that was a really long walk, why didn't we just teleport there and back."   He says.  You laugh and say "It wouldn't have been so much fun then, plus you need the stamina"  you state.   Shin groans and you smile.  "Seems like you have been working hard Shin."  Yoshiro says coming up behind you.  "He sure has been... Our walk to the river was fun huh, Shin?"  You say as Yoshiro places a hand on your shoulder.   Shin nods and says "Yeah it was awesome, did you know that those fish are so slippery?"  You smile at that and laugh.   Shin smiles.

That is it for chapter 6 for ya guys, remember when I said I stay up late... Well yeah last two I was up till 4:30 am!!! For ya.  Remember I love you all!!

Darkness and Light: Sequel to With Great powerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें