Detention

-after school-
Alexia's POV:
We trudge up to detention and sit in a row with me in the middle and the boys on either side of me.
I grin at them mischievously and dart to the teachers chair, leaving a tack (or pin) and run back.
Jake sighs "You crazy woman..." and Adrien tries to hold in his excitement.
I smirk as the teacher walks in and sits down. His face goes bright red and he howls.
I laugh and Adrien chuckles as Jake shakes his head, while the teacher runs out, holding his but.
We all fist bump while Jake looks slightly disapproving. I give a start "Hey you guys..." They look at me "does anyone know who Ladybug is?" I ask in a hushed voice. The boys shake their head and I sigh "We can't let her keep going like this while we're acting all chummy..." Adrien considerably brightens at the thought of knowing who his long time crush is.

Adrien POV:
I smile as I think about My Lady but as I glance at Alexia I can't help but feel my heart pound and my head spins. She turns "Adrien are you okay?" She asks in an angelic voice. I blush slightly and nod, as she smiles and turns slightly to Jake.
'That boy is going down' I think to myself as he gives me a highly smug glance.

I'm sooooo sorry, I had a really bad writers block but I'm back now and I have actually planned this out! Updates are now on either Friday's, Saturday's or Sunday's. Thank you.