Prologue

dedicated to murderousArtist 'cause she is one awesome gal. Loves and Hugs. 

Wake Up

Prologue

It was already three o'clock in the morning and he was still awake, he can't sleep, he can still feel the cold lips of Nora on his. This would be the last, I don't want to hurt those women again he thought. But Ricky gets mad if he doesn't do what he wants, he wants me to kill another one, until we find what he is looking for, I still clearly remember our first doll, I saw her walking alone that night and I approached her and saw the relief from her face when she saw my face, I was just a handsome man who wants to keep her company.

I invited her over to my place and I was so pleased when she said yes. Just as we were having fun getting to know each other, Ricky ruins everything, he was totally attracted to Samantha, I tried to reason with him but then Samantha came into the room and ruined everything, she saw me and Ricky fighting, I read confusion and fear fused in her eyes, panic ran through her system and she started to run, but Ricky was quick and he grabbed Samantha and put his hands over her mouth, I just stood there frozen, I knew what would come next, Ricky dragged Samantha down the basement and shoved her to the corner, I heard begging but then I heard a chain of loud smashing sounds, I peeked and saw Samantha, sitting there on the dark corner bathing in her own blood.

"Why did you kill her!?" I asked Ricky, confusion and rage seeped through my veins but it was quickly replaced by fear when Ricky looked at me with a chilling stare, I know what he is capable of and I don't want to test his patience. Speechless, I waited for instructions like a puppy.

"Get the materials" I can't even feel my knees, I can't seem to move

"Go! Now!" Ricky shouted and that was the cue my body was waiting for and my feet seemed to have a mind of it's own and I was down in just a matter of seconds.

I watched Ricky carefully undress Samantha, he wiped her beautiful face with a damp cloth, her hair was caked with dried blood so he washed her hair with citrus scented shampoo, he dried her off, he put light make up on her angelic face, then he laid her carefully on a working table and slowly pured melted wax all over her body and in about half hour, her whole body was covered in wax, after Ricky cleaned up, he carried Samantha's preserved body to a secret room in the basement, it was a very spacious room that Ricky renovated, he was clearly preparing that room for something and I never really cared to ask what it was for and now I know.

Ricky stood the preserved body up and admired the wax doll he just made, I took a step back and stared at the wax figure in front of me, she looked so beautiful and peaceful, but her death was far from peaceful, if you looked closely, you could see that she struggled to escape from the claws of death but now here she is, a life size doll, hidden at a secret room in the basement and nobody can ever guess that she was here and she can never be found again. Ricky seemed so relaxed and he dragged me upstairs and locked the basement door, he faced me and threatened me "No one should know about this, if I go down, I'll take you with me"

After that fateful night, I became a wilful slave to help Ricky get his perfect doll, our latest doll is Nora Ross, a famous TV actress, but he just can't be satisfied. For over 2 years we've been kidnapping beautiful girls, although we already have a dozen he's still looking for that girl to be his perfect doll and I want to stop doing this. I need to find the girl of his dreams to stop this insanity, to satisfy him and make him go away forever.

He picked up Nora's phone and he was about to throw it in the fireplace when a voice filled the room "Hey, Nora, this is Calleigh, just checking on you, don't forget our appointment tomorrow, bye". He smiled and thought , just one more girl for this nightmare to end, Calleigh will be the next and the last doll.