⠀⠀⠀ nineteen

N I N E T E E N

4th of December Fifth Avenue Quantico, Virginia

4th of December
Fifth Avenue
Quantico, Virginia

"SOMEONE WAKE ME up when this is all over. I'm ready to knock out and knock out hard." Garcia groaned.

With the tables now laid out, and the party food and the cake centered as it's masterpiece, the whole space was looking ready to have a big birthday celebration. It was closed to 8:00 pm and everyone involved in setting up was now rather exhausted. Nevertheless, excitement drove them to continue and thrive with the heat of the moment.

At least, for a few minutes.

Everyone was slumped on the sofas and chairs, moaning and no one was thriving in the heat of the moment anymore. So it was up to hyperactive Mikey to change that atmosphere with his high-spirited attitude and crazy amount of energy.

"Come on!" He shouted cheerfully as he ran over to the CD player and put on some dance music.

"It's a party, not a wake!"

There were soft snickers amongst the adults to the levity of his words before they all began to start moving. Morgan called out to the doctor as he made himself over to the CD player.

"Kid, could you go get the birthday gal?"

Spencer hesitated, "Yeah--"

"I will!" Kiara chimed in and without waiting for a response, was already running in the correct direction. The two males shrugged and continued to wait for Scout and Jude.

"So Uncle Spence, is it true you knew how to drive since you were 14 years old?" Mikey questioned, his eyes were wide with pure curiosity and the need to know the truth.

Spencer snorted, regarding his little godson beside him, "Yeah, I taught myself how to drive using my mom's car to go to the pharmacy."

"Wow! Does that mean that I can drive when I'm fourteen too?"

"Well, no." The adult explained kindly enough, "That's not exactly legal and I didn't have a driver's license when I did it."

"But you work for the government. That means that anything you do, automatically grants you immunity from the law, right?"

"Err Mikey," Spencer was slightly confused as he raised his brow, looking at the young boy as his staring bug eyes beside him.

"How much have you had to drink?"

"Nothing," Cheerfully admitted the dirty blonde haired boy, "But I'll have whatever you're having'."

"Ha. Very cute, Kid."

"Woah," Jude exclaimed, looking round the room in utter excitement. Her mother hugged her as she sounded her question in amazement.

"You guys did all this?"