Mr. & Mr. Payne

Zayn sighed as he did his makeup and yawned, another day another interview. Zayn hummed and got dressed, his Trxye sweater effectively covering his not so small, 8 month baby bump. He slipped on his vans, which he undid the laces on for easy slip on and walk around with pressure on his aching feet. He fixed his hair and put a nice flower crown on, humming softly. "Liam! I'm ready!" He called out, heading downstairs slowly, having a little waddle that his husband found oh so adorable. Liam was standing at the bottom of the steps, putting his hat on as he smiled at his husband. "Hello gorgeous." He said, licking his lightly pressing against his lip ring. "Hey, baby. I'm ready to go." He said, waddling over and hugging his husband around his waist. "Yeah? Rob said that the car should be here in about 10 minutes. Now, let me massage your ankles and talk to Oliver before we go." Liam cooed softly, gently guiding Zayn to the plush couch and sitting him down. Zayn giggled and closed his eyes, letting Liam massage his ankles which were swollen like crazy. He rubbed his belly, giggling as Oliver kicked. That was their baby in there, their little Payne. Zayn wanted to cry again just by the thought of it. Them having a baby! Liam smiled up at his husband and pushed his sweater up, exposing the baby bump. "Hey Oli, it's daddy." He cooed, pressing a kiss to the soft skin. "I hope you're doing okay in there, doctors said you're a little small but you're healthy." He whispers softly. "I can't wait to see you and hold you, bet your mom is never gonna let you out of his site." He said, laughing as Zayn gently kicked at his chest. His phone buzzed alerting him that the car was outside. "Come on darling." Liam stood up and helped Zayn up, fixing his clothes for him. "Ready?" Zayn asked curious, holding his hand. "Ready baby." Liam slipped his glasses on and opened the door, seeing some flashes already.

(Alright so this is kinda like a Prolouge into the story. So Zayn and Liam are married and they have a son named Oliver who will be 2 when the story starts. I won't do time skips very much and I'm hoping this book will at least have 30+ or 20+ chapters, something I've never done before, so bear with me. Um, so first official chapter should be up by tomorrow!)