Routine

(The song...I really fucking love The Neighbourhood and it was playing while I typed)

Zayn yawned and stood up from the bed as his alarm went off. It was currently 7 am and Zayn was awake, ready to get his day started. Yes, it was early but he had a busy schedule today :
•Get Oliver ready for the day
•Wake Liam up and help him get ready for the day
•Make breakfast
•Get myself together
•Me and Oli go to see Liam record
•Shopping with Oliver, (leaving Liam at recording)
•Drop Oliver off at moms, (she hasn't seen him in weeks)
•Interview with Liam, (marriage talk, baby talk, rumors talk)
•Time alone with Daddy (If you know what I mean)
•Liam picks Oliver up
•Oliver and Daddy time while Mommy sleeps

Zayn stretched, his bones popping and smiled at the soft sounds of baby snores coming through the nursery across the hall. Zayn went out the room and went into the next room, a fond smile on his lips as he watched Oliver sleep. "Oli wake up." He whispered softly, stroking his dark, curly hair slowly. Oliver begin to wake, stirring in his ninja turtle bed, yawning as he blinked his eyes opening. "Momma!" He cheered, sitting up as his hands came up and pointed at Zayn. "Good morning, Oli." He said, smiling happily as he picked the baby up. He  kissed his face gently and went to the bathroom in the hallway with his son, smiling softly. He sat Oliver down on the potty after taking his pull up off. "That's two days with a dry pull up, babes. Tomorrow if it happens daddy will let you have cookies for breakfast." He said in an excited tone making Oliver clap happily and giggled. "Ookie!" He exclaimed happily, smiling brightly at his momma. Zayn turned on the water and got Oliver's toothbrush. After his potty time, Zayn brushed his teeth with Oliver and washed their faces. Zayn got Oliver dressed in a yellow and white striped shirt with his overalls with little white socks, before carrying him to the master bed room. "Let's wake daddy." He whispered, smiling at snoring lump that was his husband. "Daddy!" Oliver squeaked and happily crawled on top of his dad. Zayn held his hands and  helped him stand, Oliver beginning to jump up and down. "Wake up, Daddy! Wake up!" He said giggling as he looked up at his reflection in the ceiling mirror that Liam had installed. Zayn smiled as his husband groaned, grabbing Oliver in his arms quickly making Oliver squeal. "Mornun Daddy!!" He said happily, hugging him tightly. "Morning baby boy." Liam said, kissing over his face. "Alright boys." Zayn chuckled, "I'm gonna go get breakfast started." He said and left downstairs to start on breakfast for his two boys. Never in a million years did Zayn think that this would be his life, he never thought that he would be married to THE Liam Payne and even have a baby by him. He remembered being a fan girl and writing fan fictions about him and Liam and he remembers buying all his albums and even getting the vinyls. Liam was an amazing artist and he was a solo act, which made it more fun for him, so he says. Zayn smiled at the memory of how they met; Liam was out jogging while Zayn was in the park painting and he asked Zayn if he could help design a new logo for him. Zayn was shocked really, I mean if your favorite artist asked for you to design a logo you would be too; plus Zayn's art works weren't even all that in his eyes! Zayn agreed and got paid $300 and then It was history after they exchanged numbers and met up for coffee repeatedly, Liam flirting horribly with Zayn but finally he ended up going out with the boy and soon their friendship blossomed into something more. Of course, Zayn was hidden, not wanting his privacy out there in the open but, a couple months after dating they had to be pushed into the spotlight but they stood together and that's all that matters . He smiled happily at the thoughts and continued cooking waffles for his husband and baby. Upstairs, Liam was singing along to music from his phone, shaving his face with Oliver sitting on the counter. Oliver had an razor, with no blade, as he dragged it across his face messily making him giggle happily. Liam smiled and chuckled softly, kissing his temple gently. "Daddy's little happy baby." He cooed in a baby voice,  smiling as Oliver clapped. "Food?" The baby asked after awhile, pouting up at his dad and beginning to pat his belly. Liam chuckled and nodded, "Alright, food." He said, picking him up after rinsing his face off. He hummed and carried Oliver downstairs, setting him in his high chair just as Zayn begin to out the plates down on the table. "Morning gorgeous." Liam grinned and kissed Zayn's lips sweetly and smiled, Zayn laughing softly. "Good morning handsome." He pecked his lips twice before grabbing the plate for Oliver, the waffles cut in tiny pieces and being maple flavored. Liam smiled as he looked at his lovely husband eat and glanced at his child babble to himself and eat happily. He couldn't believe he was this lucky in his life. Liam was raised thinking that a singing career would be terrible, especially if he only sang about crappy love songs. He mostly sang about his fears and insecurities and sometimes his family; it worked. He was turned down many times and even once hooked onto drugs, he thanked Zayn constantly for pulling him out of that drug induced depression  and teaching him that even he, a tattooed recovering addict, can be loved again. "What are you thinking about over there?" Zayn asked, making Liam grin and chuckle, "About you and Oliver." He said, smiling softly as he ate. "What about us?" "Nothing, just how lucky I am." Zayn blushed and chuckled, "You sap." He joked playfully making Liam laugh, "You love me." "Sadly, I do. With all my heart." Zayn rolled his eyes playfully and smiled brightly, handing Oliver his sippy cup  of milk when he begin to bang on his high chair tray. Yeah, Liam was pretty lucky.

(FINALLLLLY! I have updated and I honestly think this was shit 😂 I mean, but it is currently 4:58 going onto 5:00am here so I tried. I love you guys and if you guys have any suggestions on what songs Liam can use as his own in his story then that'll be much appreciated. I was thinking some of twenty one pilots songs, some of the The Neighbourhoods, some of Arctic Monkeys, some of everybody I initially listen to but if you have ideas, let me know. And thank you so much for being patient, I love you all 😘😘)