Home the long way round

Sam and G had reached the door of the warehouse where as soon as he had crossed the door the buzzing noise had stopped, they were confused and put their head back in and it had started up again. It was like an invisible barrier stopping sound.

Meanwhile on OSP they were going crazy they tried to contact the field agents using their com-link but the beeping must have interfered with it.

The duo looked at each other and was ready to jump back in when they heard a gun click behind both their heads. A voice spoke behind him with a slight Rissian accent, "you move you die, there is only one way to save your life tell us where the woman is"

They both looked at each other with confused looks, so many questions they wanted to ask each or be like who are these guys, and who the hell this woman is.

They were both in deep thought but they both looked up when the reality hit them, it was Kensi. He turned round which got him a nasty broken jaw. He grunted but other than that he never even flinched.

"Vakar" he breathed with pain shooting through his jaw. They instantly recognised that name, but it was so many years ago why now?

One thing they know is that they have to buy Kensi more time.

Both Deeks and Kensi were running towards the exit except Kensi was slightly faster than Deeks so she had slowed down, just to make sure that he was ok, except he wasn't running he was stood still. She couldn't think straight with the beeping continuing, but then she saw it, a man walks out from hiding behind Deeks with a gun tightly secured to his back.

A man had somehow sneaked up behind Kensi and forcefully dogs the gun into her back making her arch it and as soon as she turned around there was a loud bang. The man that had Kensi secured had pistol whipped her and with such a force she was rendered unconscious. Deeks wriggled under the man but Kensi's assailant walked over with his gun ready to knock him out but the punch never came.

The beeping had gotten under control and slowly subsided. "I at least want to impress someone!" His voice was idly familiar yet distant.

Deeks was thrown to the man, but his eyes were fixated on Kensi, but he lifts up his head and silently whispers Nate as he welcomes the darkness.