A/N

TRAILER:

I know this isn't a chapter--sorry for that! But I wanted to cue you in on a few things about this book and what's happening right now.

I have five or more books that need editing and I'm trying my hardest to get them published asap so I can start on something new (like my upcoming TOH stories, this one, Sameness, and Before TVC)

This story, like many of my others, isn't hopefully like anything you've read before. Especially with the character I've chosen to tell the story and how it's told. More on that later, it's kind of... Well, I don't want to say boring or vain but it might come across that way when I tell you.

This book is whatever you want it to be, and will come across as either annoying, insane, or horrific--hopefully whichever it is is cast in a positive light though!

I came up with this yesterday. So. Yeah. 3/15/16. The date is more for my knowledge, I won't be quizzing you! Lol. But I hope you enjoy what lies behind the curtains I've parted for you of my mind and I hope you enjoy what lies there.

And no, this book isn't up for criticism either. Why? Read my book Curious? If you're really wondering and are that determined to correct my work. It's not a mean thing, it's more to help my own mind. After reading this, perhaps you'll understand why.

Enjoy what's to come in this terrific tale.

*****there are three endings. Just a heads up*****