Chapter 7

Omg guise sowee late update! Like real late update. Anyways, thanks for the 20 more reads I've gotten since my last update! That is just amazen. M'kay here's chapter 7!

---------------------------------------------------------

Kate's POV

After I bid farewell to Harry, Nikki screamed out to me. I spun around in her direction and smiled sadly.

She walked up to me and breathed out, "You'd never have to do this. You know I'd take a bullet for you any day, and this doesn't change that. You're like a sister to me, Kate. I don't want to see you sad, and neither do the boys."

She gave me what felt like our last hug, and rushed over to Jack.

Nikki's POV

I walked towards Jack and whispered, "I'll take Kate's place. Please, you can do whatever you choose. I won't try to escape. She's had enough. I've had enough of this."

He nodded in approval as he called up a friend for a lift. "We're taking a helicopter." he said emotionless.

Just moments later, a helicopter flew to the scene. Jack grabbed my hand and led me to the rope ladder. I got out of his grip and ran back to Niall and gave him a passionate kiss and hugged him tightly.

"I love you." slipped from my mouth as tears ran down my face.

I also looked at the rest of the boys and bowed my head. I went to Kate last and patted her on the back.

"It'll be okay." I reassured her. But of course, it won't be, we all know that. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Grrr ah sorry guys its super SUPER short but I promise you I'll update on a regular basis, or at least try to lol. I don't wanna update so fast because I'm afraid it'll end soon, so yeah that's another reason. Okay well it's late, I'm gonna go to bed. Please vote, comment, fan, and share! It'll help me a bunch, buye guise :) xx