when 7:30 finally did roll around...

In honor of pretty odd turning 8, I finally decided to update after over a month whooooo let's go
yes I know this is fucking late don't tell me in the comments

"7:30. lord almighty I hope he's here soon fuck" brendon whispered to himself, waiting on ryan and the mere fact it was 7:30 and he hasn't arrived.

a loud knock came to the door about 5 seconds later, and when brendon opened it, a flirtatiously disoriented ryan fell forward like he was leaning on the door.

"oh shit" ryan said, stumbling forward and catching himself.

"lordy are you alright man?" brendon half whispered.

"yeah. i um... yeah i am okay. nice flower crown dude" ryan said pointing to the wreath of pink and white flowers on brendon's head.

"oh thanks" brendon laughed out, adding to the awkwardness.
"do you want to come in? you can't stay out there forever you know."

"well no shit I'm coming in I want to see the cat that is so important to you that you texted me to come and babysit it" ryan said pushed through the door waltzing over to the cat that sat purring on the couch.

ryan sat down and petted the cat, who purred even more after a few scratches on the chin. the cat, oswald, took a liking to ryan, and when brendon tried to pick him up, he hissed and went back to purring on ryan's lap.

"wow. he's not normally like this around new people. you know the normal cat thing, 'if you feed me I love you but also leave me the fuck alone you whore' type thing" brendon said, with the straightest face ever.

ryan laughed. he laughed like it was the funniest thing he had ever heard. laughing until he was in tears. to be frank, it must be pretty fucking hilarious to watch a sweater clad, flower crowned 28 year old talk about his cat on such a manner.

"so... when's your friend coming over?"

"oh, yeeaah, about that.. he cancelled. you can leave if you want by the way."

"nah. i'm good. oswald wouldn't like if I left, and plus you're gonna be alone. if i'm here, why not stay?"

"oh okay. thats cool. you wanna watch law and order?"

and, during this conversation, brendon kept thinking to himself, "fucking fuck he's staying over hat guy right here on my couch red fucking alert ahhhhhhhhhh"

and with ryan it was "oh wow he actually let me stay here now what am I gonna do I'm hanging out with a cute boy and a cute cat the fuck my life has definitely turned around as of this day"