Chapter 28

~A/N~

Sorry for updating late! Again..
Anyway, a few people had asked about Zach and Louis' ship name lol. I can't really decide on my own, so please give me suggestions! You can also use their last names, Clarke and Tomlinson.
Enjoy reading!

*******

Lorena's POV

After about five tormenting minutes of being mercilessly tugged awake, I managed to squeeze my shoulder and temple together, stopping whatever it was that was waking me up from continuing to do so. Eventually, the torture stopped and I was able to lie my head down and carry on with my slumber.

Or at least I thought I would.

Soon I felt the same thing in the crook of my neck again, and whined in protest. Now that I was somewhat conscious, I realized it was a pair of lips on my neck that were disturbing me.

It took me a few seconds to remember that I had spent the night in Louis' dorm, which meant that he was currently harassing me. God dammit, how could someone be capable of such cruelty, at probably six in the morning?

I groaned once again and turned on my back. I thought, if he thinks that he'd successfully woken me up, he might stop. But boy, was I wrong.

Even though his lips were absent for about 10 seconds or so, I soon felt his hot breath on my skin again. Before he could do something, I put my hand in front of my face, and felt Louis' nose hit my palm. Oh, yeah, he was definitely going to continue with this misery if I hadn't stopped him.

I heard him chuckle, well, more felt him chuckle in the palm of my hand. When he kissed it a few times, I decided to open my eyes; there was no way I was getting more sleep anyway.

It took me a couple of seconds to blink away the sleep in my eyes, but when I did, I looked at the boy on my left. I could only see his eyes, since the rest of his face was covered with my hand. They were more squinted than usual, probably because he'd just woken up as well.

"Hi," Louis mumbled into my hand, and I giggled. Wow, I probably shouldn't giggle in the morning, I thought as I put my hand over my chest to see if my heart hadn't moved from my chest to my throat.

"Hi," I replied with a smile when I was sure everything was fine, and looked up at him once again. His hair was messy, sticking out at all angles, his eyes more squinty than usual, and he had a lazy smile on his face as he watched me, propped up on his elbow. And my, if that wasn't the most adorable thing I'd ever seen, then I don't know what is.

Even though I'd tried to keep myself away from him several times, somehow Louis always had me coming back to him. I wasn't quite sure why that was, I don't know how he'd managed to knock down every wall that I'd built around myself. Maybe it was because I liked, no, loved how cheeky he was. Maybe it was his sense of humour. Maybe it was the way he looked, with that stupid smile and blue eyes that appeared to be a shade lighter in the morning. Maybe it was the way he looked... At me. That look in his eyes he'd get when our eyes met; they'd twinkle for a moment, and then that stupid smile would appear, even just for a second before we continued doing whatever it is that we were doing. Or maybe, just maybe, it was because I-

"What are you staring at?" Louis' voice yanked me out of my thoughts, and he chuckled as he noticed how startled I was. "Um... Nothing," I muttered, looking down at my fidgeting hands. He'd never really caught me staring at him, so I wasn't really sure how to act. I shouldn't have been as awkward as I was, that's for sure.

I noticed Louis leaning down, and I hastily covered my face with the duvet so he could only see my eyes. He quickly raised his head back up, a frown appearing on his face. "What's wrong?"