Willow's Woods

It's Friday night and I am in my room listening to music while I blog like I have all day long. Yeah I know BLOGGING. Just before I close up my laptop I go back through to look for errors. Basically like spelling or bad grammar. I turn my blog site off and then I listen to one last song for the night. There I am lying on my bed, while "Stop & Stare" by One Republic plays.

As it ends I decide to turn of the station, and finally turn off my laptop. I turn the lights off in my room and leave the door ajar behind me as I walk into the hallway. I grab my zip hoodie off of the doorknob and run quickly down the stairs.As I begin to open the door when I hear my mom from the kitchen,"And, where do you think you're going?" Okay, I'll tell you right away I love my mom more than anyone in the world but sometimes she's kinda pushy."Library." I reply. "Okay, be careful sweetie. I love you" She hugs me in the way that any mother does, soft and kind.

I grab my bike out of the garage. If I had one thing that I could compare my bike to it would be, Tetanus. Or in other words, rusty piece of crap. Well, since that was so important, I'll try to get back to what I was doing. I'm riding it down the road when I see a cop car behind me, siren and all. I pull over just in case it was me that he was pulling over. Whats odd is that I was the one he was pulling over.

I watch in a cold sweat as the police officer gets out of the car. I get a stomach ache as he slams the door closed. He gets close to me where i can see his face and he looks... Worried, not mad like I was expecting. "Are you the Walkers son?" Asked the cop."Yes I am, wh-whats going on?"I replied with concern. I saw a tear run down from his eye and he hugged me and blubbered,"I-I'm so sorry."I decided to get in the car with him and just leave my bike there on the curb. You could see it, all the way from the first house in the Willow Woods  community. My house, the Walker house on fire. All that remained was a charred shadow going up in flames. I saw it and told the police officer to stop the squad car. I ran out, hardly able to see because i was crying so much as i fell to my knees in the front yard.

The fire department had put out the fire. The only thing that I had left was my bike and the clothes on my back. For the first time in my life I was alone. My mom, dad, sister, and two year old brother all died in the fire. They didn't even have a chance, the gas lines instantly caught fire while everyone was in the house. All that I can remember is the hug that I got from my mom and being told,"Okay be careful. I love you."  I cried so much I couldn't breathe. Where was I to go? Where was I to sleep? I was lost. The policeman came over to my side and said, "It'll all be alright I-I'll take care of you."

Okay I'm not done but if you think i should continue this story either gimme a like or leave a comment, Thanks