Chapter 16

“That Ninomiya-san.. That was my first kiss!” Reinne exclaimed and began to slap her cheeks. But what she didn’t know that Sho already stole her first kiss. Thanks to Reinne being drunk that day, she totally forgot what had happened. All she could remember from that day was that she met Arashi at the bar and then when she woke up, she was at Sho’s house. No matter how hard she tried to remember about the events in-between, she just couldn’t.

Suddenly her phone began to ring and she noticed her caller-id. It was Nino. She ended the call without picking it up and placed her cell phone back into her purse. Then her cell phone rang again. She let out a heavy sigh and checked her phone to see it was Nino calling again.

Irritated and frustrated, she turned off her cell phone and shoved her cell phone back into her purse. Then she decided to go somewhere she could relieve her stress, she decided to go to Tokyo Bay.

~*~

“Can I do this one more time? Gomenasai (I'm sorry).” Sho said, as he felt apologetic that they were already on their 10th cut. He kept messing up his lines for his drama. It was one simple line but no matter how focused he was, he kept getting an NG (no good).

The staff members and even the other actors started to notice his strange behavior. Usually he would be perfect when performing his lines and acting on camera. They were worried that a problem had arisen in his personal life.

“How about we take a 5 minute break?” The director shouted and Sho felt somehow a bit relieved. He quietly walked and dropped down onto his chair. He was irritated and disappointed in himself that he can’t even say a line perfectly without messing up.

Then he pulled out his phone and skimmed through his contacts. Suddenly he stopped at Reinne’s cell phone number. He bit his lower lip and made a tired sigh. He became hesitant to call her. He knew that she was busy and also he knew about her date with Nino, which she happened to spill out when she was drunk.

Sho started to have thoughts about Reinne and Nino being together, and that automatically made him a bit jealous and aggravated.

He started to call her without realizing that he had pressed the call button. Sho panicked and was about to quickly cancel the call when his curiosity wanted him to see if Reinne would pick up her phone while she was on her date with Nino.

A few dials later he heard the robotic voice. “Sorry this call cannot be completed now. The phone has been either turned off or it is currently in used..”

Sho bit his lower lip and frowned. He hung up and leaned forward to place his hands on top of his head. He didn’t know why he was stressed out. Why should he be angry if Nino and Reinne are dating? But suddenly he started to remember the day when she was drunk. Reinne had confessed to him that she only in love with him.

A smile slowly appeared on his face but then the thoughts of Reinne starting to fall in love with Nino started to appear. The smile faded away and he began to frown again.

“Okay we're starting again. Sakurai-san, can you go to your spot?” A staff member said and Sho looked up with a tired-looking face. “Sure.” He said in a deep monotone voice.

He steadily got up and couldn’t shake those thoughts about Reinne out from his head.

~*~

Sho sighed heavily as he slumped in his seat. He was at a bar and drinking his stress away. The entrance door opened and Jun, Aiba and Ohno walked inside. The bar was their favorite place to drink at. They didn’t have to worry about people noticing them and the bar owner was one of Jun’s friends.

“Oh, Sho-kun? I thought you had a shooting today for your drama..” Aiba asked cheerfully and sat beside him. Sho groggily turned his head to him and sighed again before he took a sip of his drink.

“What’s wrong? Did the director give you a hard time again?” Jun asked, as he was curious and as well concerned about him. Jun grabbed the seat on the other side of Sho, while Ohno sat down beside Aiba. Sho groggily turned his head to Jun and sighed again. He finished his drink and started to ask for another glass.

Aiba, Ohno and Jun furrowed their eyebrows and started to look at each other. Jun started to mouth to Aiba and Ohno. “What’s wrong with him.” Ohno and Aiba, to reply to Jun’s question, shrugged their shoulders and shook their heads to him.

They looked back at the depressed Sho and Aiba decided to ask him what’s really wrong with him. “Sho-kun, is something wrong? Why are you acting this way?” Aiba asked in a concerned tone.

Sho turned his head to Aiba and placed a hand over his heart. “Somehow I feel something weird here. Today at the shooting, for the first time I couldn’t concentrate. I was always distracted. I kept thinking about Reinne-chan..” Sho trailed off and slowly smirks started to emerge on Jun’s, Ohno’s and Aiba’s faces.

“Whenever I kept thinking about Reinne-chan with Nino-kun today, my heart always aches in pain like something is pinching it. But Reinne-chan is like a sister to me. 7 years ago, we always hung out together like friends. Now that she is back looking different and extraordinary.. I don’t understand myself. Why am I acting this way?” Sho asked as he desperately looked for an answer from his group members.

Jun chuckled and looked at Sho. “Sho-kun, I think your heart is trying to say that you’re in love with her.” Sho widened his eyes and looked at Jun, and then he turned his head to Aiba and Ohno, who were nodding their heads.

“Wait.. You’re saying that I.. I.. like Reinne-chan?” Sho was in disbelief with his members’ thoughts. He always kept telling himself that he would never like Reinne that way. They have been together for so long and he treated her like if she was his real younger sister.

Suddenly Aiba’s cell phone rang and he quickly picked it up. “What’s up Nino-kun?” Aiba asked and Sho quickly perked up when he heard Aiba say his name. He started to remember that Nino must have been enjoying his date with Reinne.

“Eh? What do you mean? Aren’t you with her?” Aiba asked. Jun, Ohno and Sho started to closely listen to Aiba’s phone conversation with Nino.

“Iie (No), she’s not with us. Why do you ask?” Aiba asked again and Sho grew curious with what was happening. “Sho-kun is with us so she’s not with him... Ah, oh. Okay. Ja ne.” Aiba ended his conversation with Nino and cocked his head as he placed his cell phone back into his pocket.

“That’s weird..” Aiba muttered to himself and ordered a drink from the bartender. “What’s wrong with Nino-kun?” Ohno asked and Jun and Sho stared at Aiba for an answer.

Aiba sighed heavily and said. “Nino-kun asked if Reinne-chan was with us. I think he had lost Reinne-chan somewhere..” Sho quickly widened his eyes and hastily grabbed his stuff. He was worried about her. He started to wonder if she got lost and ended up in a weird place.

“Sho-kun, where are you going?” Jun shouted as he dashed to the exit. Sho tossed his head to his members before he rushed out of the bar and said. “I’m going to find Reinne-chan.”