Chapter 10: "You're my-"

Harry's Pov;

I woke up early in the morning to a tap on the window. A light layer of frost laid beautifully on the cool glass.

I yawned and stretched my arms sitting up.

Another tap echoed through out the room and I sighed. Hopefully It doesn't wake anyone up.

I hurried to the window and opened the hatch. Hedwig flew in startling me a bit before landing again.

"Sorry Hedwig, you must've been cold." I stepped over to her and pet her frosty feathers. Poor thing.

I glanced down at Hedwig's beak, and frowned. "No luck buddy?"

I picked up the unopened letter and sighed. She nudged her head against my arm apologetically.

"It's okay, you did good." I smiled sympathetically, rubbing her head again as I opened the cage door for her to fly in to, setting the letter beside her on the desk.

"We'll try again later." I sighed and trudged back to my bed.

I won't give up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry!" I felt a slight nudge to my side.

"Ughhh" I groaned and rolled over so my face was buried into my pillow, which smelt like my shampoo.

"Wake up, we have class in 20 mins!" Another nudge.

I sighed and started to sit up. "Fine.. I'm up."

I looked over at Ron who seemed to be the one to wake me up. He just laughed and went to go get dressed.

I sat up fully and crawled out of bed, making my way to shower, grabbing my robe first.

I undressed and climbed into the steamy shower, feeling the hot water fall against my skin.

"Mm" the warmth and pressure of the water felt nice against my aching muscles, I must've slept awkwardly. Luckily the water stopped the stiffness.

My hair hung in my face damp as I reached for the shampoo, massaging it into my scalp. Sighing at the little head massage I was giving myself. I absolutely love when people play with my hair, although I won't admit to it, i'd have to say it's definitely one of my turnons.

After washing my hair and body, I climbed out of the shower and dried my body off with a towel.

I quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth, leaving my hair to dry naturally, as I usually did.

Before I left I handed Hedwig the letter again. "Make sure you find him this time, okay?" I opened the window and she flew off quickly. Please find him.

I walked along the corridors on my way to Arithmancy. I still needed to talk to Malfoy but I didn't have class with him yet so I hurried hoping to spot him on the way.

He wasn't hard to find with his platinum blonde hair, dodging between students hurriedly.

I rushed forward. "Malfoy." I whispered, hoping he would hear me over the crowd of students.

I assumed he did because the hairs on his neck stood up and he sped up, not looking back. He was obviously trying to ignore me. Like I would let that happen. I just need to know what he was talking about last night.

'You.'  It echoed through my head. I have to know.

"look, I just want to know what happened last night." I sped up.

...

"Are you okay?"

Silence.

I was nearing my classroom and I sighed, I'd have to talk to him later.