Chapter 16

Louis' POV:

I drove with my beautiful wife and amazing daughter. We were going to be driving for several hours since we were going back to our new home in London. The boys are going to be staying in their flats a few blocks down.

"Are you excited to go home?" Eleanor asked Alex.

"Yeah! I'm happy to have an actual home for once." Alex smiled.

"I can't wait for you to see your room. We had professional designers come in and decorate the whole house! We even have the new baby's room all done!" Eleanor said excitedly, rubbing her small baby bump.

I must admit, I'm beyond thrilled we're having a child, but I'm also scared... With Alex, she was grown up and responsible and we didn't really have to raise her, just teach her right from wrong as she grows up.

But a baby... I have to teach a baby how to use the bathroom, I have to make sure I don't break them, I have to teach them everything about life... And I'm scared.

"I can't wait to meet my little brother or sister! How far along are you, mum?" Alex asked.

"Two months. I've done a good job hiding it from you, eh?" El laughed.

God, I love her laugh. Everything about El is perfect.

Alex frowned.

"So I have to wait seven more months?" Alex whined.

I chuckled at Alex's enthusiasm.

"Yup. Seven months of your mother complaining and craving random foods and everything. This'll be fun for us!" I said sarcastically, earning a slap in the arm from El.

I laughed at El then kissed her cheek, keeping my eyes on the road.

"I'm just messing with you. You know I love you, right?" I grinned.

"Maybe. Prove it to me." El challenged.

"I'll give you a thousand kisses once we're home."

"And a foot massage?" El smirked.

"And a foot massage. Maybe we can do more than just-"

"I'm still here!" Alex said quickly, cutting me off.

"Oops, sorry. Forgot you were there you're so quiet." I blushed.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Alex grimaced.

"Why?" El asked.

"Cause I got a mental image of what you two might be doing- just ew!" Alex cringed.

El and I chuckled and Alex huffed, putting in her earphones and pulling out her new phone.

Niall's POV:

I was sitting in the backseat of the range rover, Liam driving, Danielle beside him, and Perrie and Zayn in front of me. I was the only one without my girlfriend, which sucks. But I did have Harry beside me. But he was asleep.

I'm excited to go back to our flats in London, but I'm going to miss staying in the same hotel room as Alex, waking up and going to sleep with her everyday...

I was interrupted from my thoughts of Alex when my phone went off.

I groaned, pulling my phone out of my pocket and checking who it was. It was a FaceTime call from Alex.

I smiled and answered, putting my headphones in.

Alex's beautiful face appeared on screen and she waved to me.