They Don't know About Us {Julian Edelman}

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)

They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

They don't about us- One Direction

"There is an eleven year age difference between them. That is disgusting."

"Why is he dating a child?"

"She barely just got out of high school, and he is almost thirty?"

People always had something to say when it came to Julian and I's relationship. They think it's wrong that I am eleven years younger than him. But they understand that I am in love with him. And despite me being a 'kid', he loves me too. 

I may be too young to know about love, but the feeling I get whenever I am with him is the what I want to feel for the rest of my life. We've been dating for only 5 or 6 months but, everyone around us could see that this relationship was coming sooner than later. He had tried to ask my out before but, I had turned him down because I was only 17 and didn't want bad press about him. But when I turned 18, he did not hesitate to ask me out right away. 

At times, it does suck. All of these girls surrounding him all the time, that are older than me. I do get insecure because he could leave me at any time for those other girls, but he stays with me. It surprises me that he is still around with me. I don't ever talk to him about it but when you are in the press for being his girlfriend, he would know that you get so insecure. He always reminds me that age is just a number and that he wouldn't want anyone other than me. 

Today he is coming over to hang out. It is always when we get us time. I heard the doorbell ring and quickly cleaned up  a bit before answering the door. A smile made its way up to my face when I saw him with flowers. I blushed when he kissed me on the cheek then made his way into my house. He found a vase to put my flowers in before he made his way over to me. He hugged me with my head in his neck. We stayed that way for a while. Whenever I tried to pull away, he would hug me tighter. 

"Are you ok, Jules?" He loosened his grip and smiled at me. He kissed me surprisingly. I started to giggle and so did he. We pulled apart then made our way to the living room. 

He pulled me into his lap as soon as soon as he sat on the couch. He started kissing me again. Today, he was probably just in one of those moods. He kissed me but when it was over kept his lips there. 

"I missed you, darling."

"I missed you, bad boy." That was a nickname I have given him before we even started dating. He chuckled against my lips and went back to kissing me.

He moved his arms from around my waist and I saw flash in front of us. I laughed he stopped kissing me.

"Shit. That wasn't supposed to happen." I laughed even more after. We settled down and I looked into his eyes one more time.

If they were the last thing I ever looked at, I wouldn't mind.

Thank you for the request! I hoped you enjoyed it!KEEP REQUESTING!