Chapter 2

I felt someone shaking me and I knew it was Blake. I twisted in the bed mumbling for him to go away. Come on darling you have to go to the mall with the girls in a few he whispered in my ear. Why I whined now fully awake. Because you have no clothes he said. Fine I huffed, I got out of bed hearing Blake chuckling behind me. Just as I was going to enter the bathroom I remembered I had no clothes. I spun around and asked Blake for clothes. He threw me a black and white jumper and matching undergarments telling they used to belong to Ashley{ his sister}. I nodded and went into the bathroom to do the usuals. I came out in 45 minutes finished with doing what I was suppose to do. I didn't see Blake in our room so I raced down the stairs. Remembering the tour the crew gave me of the pack house yesterday I turned left and walked into the kitchen. There I saw the crew having breakfast. Good morning sleeping beauty wrung Jake's voice. Whatever I said sticking out my tongue at him. So childish Jake mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear him. I heard you I said looking at him only to see his eyes widened and he gulped. I have the same abilities you have dumbass. He looked confused for a moment ,then smirked can you mind link us he asked? Yes I can I answered him through the mind link. He looked surprised and asked how. I moved my hair and pointed to the mark Blake gave me. Everyone started cheering and Blake hugged me from behind. I knew I said he would have to win my heart over but I loved being in his embrace already. After I finished eating my breakfast I felt someone dragging me towards the door I looked up and saw that it was Ashley. I smiled and let her continue dragging me. Just as the three of us reached the door the guys came around asking for goodbye kisses and hugs. I smirked and said maybe later guys, Ashley and Violet immediately agreed and we rushed through the doors. The boys were hot on our trails determined to get their demands. But we were quicker by the time they reached us we were already in the car heading for the mall.
~*~
We almost reached the mall when Violet asked how come we got off with no guards. I didn't understand what she meant so I questioned it. She answered my question by saying that whenever they were going out guards normally came with them since they were mates to the most important people in the pack. Ashley piped up answering Violet question saying that she tricked the guys saying that we were going to mall that was on our land and not the one on neutral territory. Again I didn't understand what they meant so I questioned it. Ashley then explained that the werewolves were bordered off from everyone else. She said that where I used to live was neutral territory where if the rogues were there they couldn't kill them. For instance if the rogues were on our land back home we could kill them but not if they were on neutral territory she continued. I then asked how would we know which territory we were on. She answered telling me that I would sense a change in the atmosphere. Which was true because the atmosphere kinda felt warmer making me look up and see we were at the mall. I turned back to them smiling and said we were so gonna get along. After our mini question and answer session we jumped out of the car and went into the mall.

~ SIX HOURS LATER~
We shopped till we dropped literally I said as we put in the last of the hundreds of bags we had in the car which were just only for me. Don't get me wrong I love shopping but we over did it. I honestly don't think we need to shop for any more clothes for me. Guys I'm hungry I said. Me too they agreed, let's go back and get some food suggested Violet. As we were walking back to the food court a bad feeling washed over me and I questioned the girls if they sensed it. We stopped dead in our tracks looking for the source since we all had a bad feeling. After five minutes of looking we didn't find what we were looking for so we continued to the food court. While we were eating the bad feeling came again and I looked up, I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw my ex Ricardo, never in my life would I think Ricardo was a werewolf much less a rouge. Miss me came the voice of Ricardo, which made Ashley and Violet snap their heads up. What are you doing here said Ashley with venom. He looked on her and smiled and said now don't be so sour because I killed both of your parents said Ricardo pointing on Ashley and Violet. You did what I spat out. Oh my little ex you didn't think I was capable of that didn't you. Your his ex asked Violet asked surprised. Yes I said angrily and I regret every moment I spent with him. He just chuckled and asked me if I liked his present he left for me. I was confused for a minute but then my face was filled with horror. You didn't I said trying to hold back my tears knowing what he was talking about. He smirked, oh yes I did darling and next I'm coming to destroy your friends and take back what belongs to me. Over my body, you'll never get me back or ever get to lay your fingers on my friends. He chuckled and said while walking away we'll see about that princess. I broke down after he left and asked if we could go home. The girls agreed and we filed out of the mall and into the car. Ashley hit the gas pedal and raced home breaking every stoplight that we encountered, luckily there was no police on the road. We reached in a matter of minutes and as soon as we were there we raced inside. The boys were glad to see us and rushed to us but I soon as I saw Blake I broke down. What's wrong asked Blake kneeling in front of me his voice thick with worry. I continued to sob into his chest and he rubbed my back asking if I wanted to talk about it. I shook my head yes ,cause he was my mate and they were my new found friends they were bound to find out eventually. He said okay and started carrying me upstairs. No I said struggling to get out of his hold. He turned around asking what I meant. I pointed towards the living room and said they deserved to hear too. He nodded and we went and sat down in the long couch. Everyone one was staring on me waiting for me to talk. I took in a deep breath and started , the girls and I saw my ex today. Blake tensed beside me and mumbled fuck. But I realized he has some relation towards you all I continued. He killed your parents I said the three boys tensed knowing who it was. You went to the mall on neutral land Blake screamed, but he calmed down a little when he heard sky whimper. It was my fault came Ashley but that's not important right now. Then Violet asked me what Ricardo meant by if I liked his present. I tensed and answered her in pain. Ricardo and I were dating for a year but he started to change and I hated it. So I broke it off, he told me that I did the wrong thing and I would regret it. I didn't believe him but I guess he wasn't joking. Because two weeks later the same night I turned a fox I saw my house burnt down. I also saw my parents, sister and all my relatives bodies scattered all over the burnt area. The burning of the house wasn't what caused them to die but it was Ricardo. He and his rogue friends killed them all and then burnt my house down. When we saw him at the mall he threatened to be back to kill all of you and to take me back. By the end of telling my secret I was in tears. That bastard will never get you said Blake wrapping his arms around me. We will avenge what he did to all our parents and that's a promise he said. He said goodnight to the others and carried me up the stairs where I drifted off into fairy land.
**********************************************************************************
Hope u like it guys. Remember to vote, comment and share. Read my other book meant to be plz. Love u guys💓