Chapter 27. Another glorious detention

"Will you just tell me what happened?" Stiles asked with a drawn out sigh, he had taken me home after my little episode at the crime scene and has been asking me what happened since we got in his jeep. We were now currently in my bedroom, Scott was still gone and now I'm stuck playing 20 repeated questions with my boyfriend. 

I was sitting on my bed with my head in my hands trying to figure out what is going on with me, but I can't seem to think of anything. Maybe Stiles could help- he could have an idea or maybe he will go into his full research mode and look up whatever he can about me, like he did with Scott when he was first bitten. I need to tell someone other than Scott about what is happening with me, and Stiles is really the only other person that I can talk to about this kind of stuff. I glanced up to look at him, he was standing in front of me with a very concerned look on his face- great. 

"Stiles... okay, there is something that I haven't told you yet, that is kind of important to this whole... mystery thing." I said quietly. 

He rose an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"I...well, just let me show you." I stated, as I stood up and pulled my jacket off. Stiles' eyes went wide as he watched me slip my shirt off as well, leaving me in my bra and jeans. I took the bandages off of my shoulder and my side, to reveal the wounds that had healed even more since the shower dilemma. They were practically healed at this point. 

He blinked rapidly as he took a step closer to inspect the cuts, "How... why are they... I don't understand." 

"I don't either. I've been healing entirely too fast for a human, but not fast enough to become a werewolf like Scott. I'm having sort of psychic dreams about Lydia, and I am seeing things that aren't really there. I have no idea what is wrong with me." My voice came out a lot shakier than I had meant it to, and my eyes were starting to sting. I am so scared right now, everything is falling apart around me and there isn't anything I can do to try and stop it. 

I was supposed to stay human. I wasn't supposed to be bitten by Peter, and I most certainly wasn't supposed to be turning into whatever it is that I am. My life has done a complete 180 on me, and now I am more confused than I have ever been before. Derek may have answers, but something tells me that he won't. Peter would be the one who would know what is happening to me- and he isn't here right now, nor will he ever be. I hastily grabbed my shirt and pulled it back over my head, I felt entirely too exposed right now. 

Stiles let out a shaky breath, "We'll figure it out. It's not like you're hurting anybody, right? So... so we'll be okay. You'll be okay." 

"I don't think I'm ever going to be okay," I said quietly as I sat back down on my bed, the idea of sleeping tonight made my stomach crawl. With sleeping comes dreaming, and lately my dreams keep being these weird premonitions or creepy scenarios that I would like to avoid as much as possible. 

Stiles sat down beside me and gently grabbed my hand, running his thumb over the top of it slowly. He had his eyes fixed on the carpet and I knew that he was thinking about me, and my newly found terrible situation. At least when Scott said he was bit we had an idea of the whole werewolf thing, because of how well known they are. We don't even know what I am- if I'm even a thing. I could be the first of whatever it is that I am. Oh that's a scary thought. 

I sighed as flopped backwards on my bed, "Maybe I should just kill myself, save us all the trouble of dealing with all of this crap."

"Or you could not say things like that? What is wrong with you?" Stiles fired back as he whipped his head around to face me, his eyes were wide and he had an odd look on his face. I couldn't quite place the emotion behind it... 

"I don't know- that's the whole reason I'm in this mess Stiles, because I don't know what's wrong with me." I replied sarcastically. 

His whole body went rigid as he let go of my hand and stood up, "Yeah well we're going to figure that out. You're not going to kill yourself,"