{13} Surprising & Returning

Later that day.... 3:00 P.M.

Bella's Pov-

"Come get your sandwich!" I called out to Rosie. Louis dropped them off about an hour ago. Rosie ran in and grabbed the sandwhich then ran out. "okay then...." i said as i picked up a banana for Lia. I walked into the living room to see rosie and lia sitting on the floor watching tv.  I sat down o the floor infront of Lia and peeled the banana.

"Eat," I said handing it to her. She took it and bit into it. I slid my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through the contacts. I found Danielle's and hit call.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Heyyy," I dragged out the word.

"Oh my gosh! I havent talked to you in months!! Why are you suddenly calling?" She asked. It was true I haven't talked to anyone in england.

"Just wanted to see how you, Andrew and Mia are??" I admitted.

"ohh There wonderful babies!" She squealed.

"Dani, there 7 months," I laughed. She huffed.

"Whatever there wonderful! When are you coming home?" She questioned.

"A few months, maybe earlier if Rosie and Lia want to go," I told her.

"Who?"

"Ohhh my cousins are here with me." I looked down at my boot then felt something hit my face.

"Hey- Dani I have to go," I said then hung up. I looked up at Lia who had thrown her banana peel at me. I narrowed my eyes as I stood up and walked over to the trash with the banana peel. My boot made a light thumping sound. Luckily I don't have to sleep with it on. I threw the peel in the trash the walked back into the main room.

"Rosie?" I asked. She looked up at me while taking a bite of her sandwhich. "Do you want to stay here or do you want to go home?"

"I honestly missed home," She looked down. I smiled a little knowing what was going to happen.

"Well, do you want to go home on Friday?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. Tomorrow we're going home. Now to tell Harry.

Go back yours and Lia's bag," I told her. She got up and skipped into their room as I picked up Lia and went into by bedroom. I sat down on the neatly made bed and pulled the laptop over us. I booked the tickets as Harry walked in. Lia squealed when the computer dinged telling me the tickets were booked.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked sitting down on the bed as I closed the laptops.

"Rosie!" I called. Harry pouted. Rosie walked in as I handed Lia to her then she left. I turned to Harry.

"I'm leaving tomorrow," I said to him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" He asked.

"We miss home," I said, he nodded understandingly.

"What time?" He asked.

"4;30 A.M.," I smiled sheepishly. His jaw dropped.

"Wow..." He said. I nodded. I leaned over and kissed him He kissed back until I pulled away not wanting things to get to heated because children are right next door.

------4:00 A.M.------------

"Bye Harry," I whispered as a tear fell down my face.

"Don't cry love I'll see you in a few months," He wiped my tear before it fell on the sleeping child in my arms. Rosie leaned tiredly on me.

"Flight 318 to London now boarding-" I didn't  listen to the rest as I leaned in one last time and kissed him.

"Bye Harry," I said the same time he said 'Bye Bella'.

I said a quick bye to everyone else then turned around and took Rosies hand and walked off. I handed the flight attendent the tickets and walked off down the hall. After get comfortable on the plane, I fell asleep in the midle of Rosie and Lia. It was a 12 hour flight. Then with the 7 hour timezone difference.

-------12 hours later--------

I stood with Lia and Rosie by my side as I waited for our luggage. Rosie was holding Lia as I picked up two of our bags then waited for the final one. I had two bags as Rosie and Lia shared a large one. I soon saw it coming as I picked it up and turned around. I saw the familliar two brown headed girls.

Anne and Gemma were here.

------Flashback----------

"Talk in an american accent, your name is what?" He asked. I looked at Harry amused. He wanted to trick his mum so I said I would help.

"Katie," I said in a beliveable accent. He nodded approvingly. We walked into the house as Anne came rushing towards us.

'Harry!" She squealed hugging him. I stood there and watched as Anne turned to me. "What's your name?"

"Katie," I said in my amazing american accent.

"Nice to me-et y-you" Her voice begin to break. Harry rubbed her back as I asked what was wrong.

"Nothing, y-ou j-just look l-like a-an very d-dear frie-nd o-of ours," She sniffed. I knew who she was talking about.

"Who was this dear friend?" I asked curiously but making sure I sounded like I was concerend.

"Bella..." She whispered.

"Nice to see you to," I hugged her dropping the accent. She froze in shock as I pulled away. She stared at me in shock then turned to Harry and wacked his arm.

"Oww... what was that for?" He whined.

"For not telling me about Bella!" She retorted.

-------Flashback over--------

Gemma knew I was alive from the start. I don't know how but she did. I also told her I was pregnant so she will be expecting a baby bump.

Anne rushed over to us. She hugged me then Gemma hugged me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Harry asked mum to pick you up," Gemma said glancing down at my stomach then frowning seeing that it was flat.

"Oh okay, Here give me my baby, now take your suitcase as I get another one, Gem can you get the last one?" I asked Gemma. She nodded and picked up the other bag. Anne looked at me and Lia with wide eyes. I was confused at first but then I knew what she meant. I chuckled.

"No, she's not mine, This is Rosie and Lia," I gestured to each one as I said their name. Anne nodded as she shook their hands lightly.

We just dropped off Rosie and Lia as we were headed back to mine and Harry's place. Gemma said she was going to hang out with me for a little there. Soon we pulled up outside as me and Gemma got out. I got out my bags and thanked Anne. We walked up to the house and I pulled out my key to unlock the door.

Inside I saw that person I never thought I would see again.

"MUMMY!" I screamed. I ran towards her and gave her a bear hug.

Harry's Pov-

I rolled out of bed panting. I just had a dream that I walked in on Bella 'doing it' with another guy. Then the other guy had to kill me. It was weird.

I checked the clock, 3:30 am. I sighed as I walked into the bathroom of my hotel room. We were leaving L.A. in an hour. Well I should go wake everyone else up. I walked out of my room and went into the mini kitchen. I grabbed the two biggest pans and walked over to the door that connected our rooms. I opened the door and stood in the middle.

"Get,"  Clash "Your" Clash "Lazy" Clash "Arses" Clash "Out" Clash "Of" Clash "Bed!" I yelled with a clash in between each word. For the rest of the day, I was yelled at for waking everybody up in an obnoxiously way.