Celebration

A/n sorry I know you all probably hate author notes and just want to read so I'll make this short. Thank you all so much for reading my book I'll try to update twice or so a week and sorry this chapter wasn't out yesterday!
Btw the pictures of daemon
Warning
there is mature content in this chapter for those who don't want to read I will some up In a clean version at end. I will mark where to start and stop reading.

5 years later
Roses p.o.v
"Rose can you come down stairs please" what the hell what time is it "arrg mum it's 6am" I start snuggling back into my bed "ROSELINDA" "coming" I called down, I hobbled down into the kitchen "ARRR" I look around the room, it's packed with people "why in gods name are you all up so early" Ella my best friend replays with a smirk "I guess it's to late to yell surprise" "why would you yell supri....shit it isn't, it can't be I" I run to my phone and checked. 14th may. Ella pocks her head int he door "there cake if you want it...Buuuutttt you might want to change first. It is a pool party after all." I walked over a looked in the mirror,cry eyes widened in fear " who exactly was down stairs right now" Ella started to have a laughing fit "ohh you know just our blue night pack ohh and your long term crush" she paused as her smirk grow "Mr. Alphy Walphy" I freezes in horror "where did you hear that name" Ella slowly started backing to the door while saying "well someone might have came up with the idea to she your most embarrassing child hood moments while we were waiting....please don't kill me" she darted out the door and run out the back of the house with me hot on her tail, well I was, that was until I hit a solid wall. Ella stopped in her tracks and ran to my side (sorry guys, no hot guy she literally run into a wall) "fudge nickels that hurt" "rose omg are you alright" I nods then clench my head as it pounds even harder, my blood starts to boil, I scream out in agony my bones were cracking as they shifted, the pain was never ending, until it did. I slumped down onto the ground, I felt different, warmer, softer, heavier and instantly new what had happen.
{Hia}
"Hi...."
{Im Your wolf silly}
{Ohh hi.} this time im I say in my head
{I'm lila} that's when the sweetest sensation hit my norstals {Mate! Mate! Mate! Hurry up roses go,go,go}
I run full speed which I learnt was fast since I'm small, as I near the pack house i duck behind a tree to he dresses then Sprint into the pack kitchen. The room was still packed from this morning.
"The was quick love, where's Ella" my mum asked looking behind my shoulder. Shit totally forgot about her < Ella you alright > I mind lain her which is a handy perk of being a wolf. " I'm right here, geez your fast" Ella huffed " but omg you have to show every on your wolf f*c* it's awesome" She dragged me outside and thats when I spotted him. My mouth fell open as I stared into his green eye "oh Hell no!" Everyone in that back yard turned a stared as I stormed up to my room only to be followed by my one and only mate, daemon!
"Why" I screamed any him angrily the again sadly "Why didn't you tell me" I kept my back facing him "you know I couldnt" he snaked his arms around my waist "is this what you ment all those years ago when you said soon" he turns me around and stared straight into my eyes "no i ment this"......
A/N WARNING THIS BIT COMING UP
IS THE MATURE SCENE.

He place a magically soft kiss on my lips, needing more I push myself against him.

Daemons p.o.v
Taking my mate invitation I slip my tong in then lift her onto my hips pushy her back against the wall I deepen the kiss the work my way along her jaw and down her neck to just above her collar bone where I am to mark her, she tilts her head as I sink my teeth into her, daemon she moans i bring my lips back to hers. She's pushes me back on her bed and climbs on top of me placimg a needing kiss on lips she slides her hands up my top then ripping it off, I let a groan slip as she kiss the outline of my 6 pack the up my neck to leave her mark, leaving me with a wonderful sensation I groan her name flipping her under me, I take her shirt of and throw it across the room, i start to leave my temporary mark on her right breast as I unhook her bra. she wastes no time helping to remove the rest of my clothes as I made my way to her lower half, she moans as I kiss her soft stop on her pelvis, her hands grip my hair pulling me back up to her. I send mini me in.

Roses p.o.v

"daemon" I grunt at him he chuckles as a Response digging deeper into me a couldn't help let a groan slip past my lips . He goes a little deeper and I scream in pleasure, he made I the spot and he new as he continued to retract the go to hit that spot over and over again, that when it became to much and the wolf was released.....

A/N SAFE OF THOSE OF YOU WHO STOPED READING TO CONTINUE

I woke pressed up against a brick wall (Yes this time, its a cute boy ;P ) a blush crept across my face as I remembered last nights events. "We can go again if you would" I could feel the humour in his voice against the back of my neck, I stiffen, did that really happen, did I really just mate the Alpha of the blue night pack? < yes you did, my little Luna> <Daemon> < Yes little Luna> I didn't get the chance to reply as to figures slam my door down!

A/N so for those who need the summary of what happen daemon and rose mark each other then complete the mating process ( for uses who don't know what that is, its getting down and dirty ;p)

THANK YOU all for reading my book 40 reads im amazed. Please leave some comments on what you think of the book and where you think it should go from here, I would love to here you opinions and also any idea for characters???