"You Smell Wonderful"

I clamped my hands over my mouth. His eyes were red. Blood red. He stood up and stormed over to me. Chris grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall. It hurt like crazy too. Like he had gained some type of super strength. He looked down at me, staring in my eyes.

Chris smiled. His canine teeth had grown longer and sharper. He took in a deep breath. "You, smell wonderful."

He put his nose right next to my neck and sniffed his way up to my mouth. I struggled to get away, but he was too strong. He leaned in closer until his plush lips pressed against mine. This was the best kiss I have ever had in my whole life. About a minute later, he leaned back.

Chris took a couple of steps back to examine my body. "You are so sexy." He whispered.

I examined him. He was shirtless with black sweats on. I looked into his eyes. "Please, stop acting like this! I want you to be Chris again. The Chris who teased me, took care of me, loved me."

Right as I said that, his shoulders relaxed and his eyes turned that gorgeous hazel color again. His fangs shrunk and he fell to the floor. I ran to him.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kill your family. I didn't mean to scare you. My hunger gets the best of me. I am so freaking sorry!" He cried.

I started to cry as well. "Chris, you didn't mean to! I didn't even know! Why didn't you tell me you're..."

He snickered. "Tell a girl I'm a vampire? You would have ran away once I had told you."

Then I noticed my family behind him. They all were limp. The blood had been drained from all of them. A single tear streamed down my face as I fell to the floor. I crawled over to each one of them, and gave them a kiss. Chris was right behind me. I wanted to leave this room immediately. I didn't want to see my family in this condition.

Chris picked me up bridal style and took me to the living room. We flopped me on the couch and sat beside me. It was pure silence for a while.

"Where did you go when you ran away?" Chris asked.

"Well, I was running through the woods until I met Josh. He took me to his log cabin and fed me dinner. He told me he was a werewolf, so I ran back here." I said, tears still in my eyes.

"Josh Hale?"

I guess that's who he was talking about so I nodded.

All he did was clench his fists and tighten his jaws.

"How is it like to be a vampire?" I questioned.

"It's hard, believe it or not. That day, when I went missing, a vampire kidnapped me. He bit me a couple of months ago. Now I am stuck like this for eternity. I will be a cold blooded, pale freak." He told me, looking down at the floor.

I put my arms around him. "No you're not. I love you the way you are."

I looked at the clock. It was 11 PM. "I think we both need to go to bed."

Chris nodded. We went to our rooms and slammed the doors. I crawled into bed. As I closed m eyes, I heard something knock on my window.

Hey guys! Just something to keep you interested. Next chapter WILL BE GOOD!!! Love you!