Brown Suga Added

Even when I felt like AKon (a con) this sunflower didn't mind sharing her solar power with me to help energize the king in me....
I needed my vitaMENS to help me understand my gender and she brought balance with her flowing space that ran like a river.
A hole in one i was only wanting to be whole but my Tee was bland
She was the dash of spice needed for the lack of taste I was so violently neglected.
The only beverage served in heaven yet who was the waiter as my thirst suffered by a pending shortage in staff.
Knocking on the door of her bosom hoping milk and honey would shower upon me but she wasn't a commodity yet a vessel needed to survive.
Was my cup half full or empty or was it the thought of having something in my cup to occupy the slices of my DESERTED mind...
Beauty ebony of mine can I claim ownership as I pour you when wealth humbles me?

She was needed, she's was never not wanted yet never seen.

A myth by ignorance.

Visiting every coffee shop in a 10 mile radius just to have this molasses
At a lost for Words like Braille
Body language soon became sign gestures and she soon became intimate with my pinky finger directed out and my lips trembling by her warm flesh as I would savor her entire existence.
Brown sugar added she was raw and I didn't need any protection to understand her meaning. so who are you to try to define this Queen without any proven cause for the ticKIT that only the law of attraction grabs from this tool box.
Non at all so let's all enjoy....
But as time proceeded I began to understand why a beverAGE was better enjoyed with patience.....

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 01, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Brown Suga ADDED.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें