Last Love- Chen

"Is there any cure to it?" Megan asked. "I am sorry, with the technology now we can't fully take it out. The best we can do is to slow it down. From your condition now I think you only have 2 weeks left." The doctor said. Megan bowed and exited the room to meet her husband, Josh. They walked together to their black car getting ready to get back home. They opened the door and took off their shoes and put their keys in a bowl they kept near the door. When the walked into their lounge to their bedroom Megan saw someone unexpected sitting on the sofa waiting for her. She told Josh to go upstairs first cause she need to sort out some business. Josh walked upstairs and into the room. Then she went and sat opposite of the person that had waited for her.

Megan "Hello, Chen long time no see."

A little bit of a background story.

Chen and Megan were childhood friends. They started to get into high school and that is where things stared to go down. In between middle school and high school, they were dating, but when they went to high school, Chen's personality changed so much because of how popular he was. He didn't want to blow the cover of them dating because he didn't want to be unpopular so at school he kind of bullied her. Just 3 weeks before they finished high school, that was where things went down. She started to feel very dizzy and ill so she went to the doctors the doctor said she has astrocytoma grade 1. When she went back to the apartment where they stayed. Chen came home annoyed. He threw a tantrum towards Megan. Megan was sad enough from what she had, but what Chen did to Megan was even more hurtful.

Megan "How was your day, Chen?"

Chen "Megan! Shut Up! I am annoyed already and why do you have to keep asking me question! GOD!"

Then he stomped into his room. Megan spent the night sleeping on the sofa. The next morning, she went out early to go shopping with her friends. On the way home she wanted to get bubble tea with her friends. In the shop she saw Chen and another girl together. The worst thing was he kissed the girl on the forehead. Tears ran down. She was really sad, so what they did was try to escape the scene. They headed to Megan's friend's place to talk about what they have brought. One thing Chen didn't know until he went back to the apartment was all of his things were packed in boxes and in front of the apartment door with a little gap big enough for Megan to get in and out. Chen didn't know why he was force out until one of Megan's friend, Amy, explained to him what happened. Chen then realised and tried to go back to apologized until he found out that Megan when to UK to study. Megan came back a few years ago and Chen found where she lives so he paid her a visit.

Flash back end.

Chen "Indeed, a long time."

Megan "So what are you here for?"

Chen "I know in the past I was stupid for yelling at you and leaving you but can we have a second chance?"

Megan though a bit and replied "Um... I will give you an answer in 3 days."

Megan then sent him out the door and shut the door behind her. She slowly made her way up the stairs into her room where Josh was. She sat down on her chair facing her desk. Pictures of her and Josh was on the desk. She was facing her computer thinking of what to do with her life. A tear started to roll down her cheek. Then she started sobbing. Before she knew it she was in her husband's embrace.

Josh "What happen hone?"

Megan "I don't know what to do with my life anymore."

Josh "What did the doctor say?"

Megan then gave him the report. He skimmed down to the bottom of the page and read 'Megan - astrocytoma grade 4. TERMINAL.' He then hugged her again.