Future!

10 years later Kai, Lance and Nate turned 17 years old and now in High school, Alston and Lydia have a daughter Aya 10 years old and Kai said that he wanted to look after Aya while they go for their business trip so now they were staying on the same house, Alston, Lydia, Alvin, Jen, Brantly and Bella is now on their late 30's and they have been so busy on their company, the boys was started learning about the company as well and every time there's a meeting they always attend on it, Kai on the other hand always bring his sister with him everywhere he goes. (OVERLY PROTECTIVE) to his sister. That's why Aya is spoiled to her brother. Lance and Nate is also treating her like their little sister that's why they always called her princess because she's the only girl. Alvin and Jen didn't have time to spent to each other because of their company, like Kai they let Lance do what ever he wants as long as he would study hard. Brantly and Bella has been going to country to country leaving Nate at home alone because he needed to go to school. 

"Hey!! You!! Get out of my way!." Said one of the girl and push Aya which made her fall to the ground. "OMG!!.. It's the Princeses." She added.

"Aya... Are you alright?" Said Kai while helping her to get up.

"Aya, Kai! There you are..." Said Lance and Nate in Unison.

"Kai... Lance... Nate. Don't touch that poor girl it would just dirty your hands boys... My sisters told me that she doesn't have any friends at all... >>NERDYYY<<<" The three girls laugh while holding Kai, Lance and Nate's arm..

"How dare you say that." Lance said shrugging the girl's hand.

"What do you mean? It's true .. Reach people like us.. Especially yours, Nate and Kai who is riches than us is too high for the poor people to be friendly with." Said girl 1.

"Aya... Have they been treated you like this all the time?" Lance said

"Is this the reason why you always go home with bruises?" Nate said

Aya nod, which made Kai angry and look at the girl who push his sister and look to the oldest sister who is the same age as them.

"Your right, we shouldn't talk to the poor people,. Like you." Kai said.

"How dare you say that.. Who is this kid anyway?" Girl 2.

"My SISTER you Bitch........ So Goodluck finding yourself a lawyer because I'm going to tell our parents about this.." Kai said hugging his sister.

"Brother? Lance? Nate? You don't have to do that." Said Aya tearing up.

"Aya, you know your brother. He's too over protective of you and we won't let anyone hurt our princess now do we?" Said Nate patting her head.

After this incident they went home, and called their parents about what happen. Lydia who was in the meeting went to open her husband office who were busy doing his paperwork.

"Hubby. Were going home tomorrow." She said with an angry voice and started explaining what happen.

While Jen and Alvin was also on their company.

"WHAT!!?" Jen shouted.

Brantly and Bella's office.

"This drama is a NONE EVER ENDING STORY." Brantly said.

THE END

......................................................................................................................

Hehehehehehe.... Thank you everyone for reading this story.

I love you guys...

Mwuaahhhh.