Note from the Author

Hello, Wattpad!

I'm excited to be here. *bounces*

So here's the deal -- I got permission from my publisher, Random House, to put one of my upcoming, never-before-published novels on Wattpad. And it was the best thing ever!

The novel was published on Wattpad in weekly installments in September, October, and November 2013, and the completed novel stayed up online through the end of the year. As of January 1, 2014, I had to take it down with the exception of the first three chapters, which will remain on here in case you missed the book and you'd like an introduction to it.

If you enjoyed TRULY, keep an eye out for its publication, coming in August of 2014! The sequels in the New York series, MADLY and COMPLETELY, will be coming along soon afterward.

xoxo,

Ruthie Knox

P.S. Also I should probably say that I have eight books out, and you can find out more about them on my website, at www.ruthieknox.com. And I'm on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ruthieknox) and Twitter (@ruthieknox) and basically spend a lot of time blathering on the Internet, so feel free to talk to me. I'm chatty.

*********
Truly

The New York Series

 by Ruthie Knox

To be published by Loveswept (Random House), August 2014

Serialized with the publisher's permission on Wattpad, September-November 2013

(c) Ruth Homrighaus, 2013. All rights reserved.