Author's Postscript

Dear Wattpad readers,

Thanks to every one of you who has read and voted and commented on Truly!

The book was serialized between September and November of 2013, and the full book was online for most of November and December. As of January 1, 2014, I removed the book at my publisher's request. The idea was always just to give readers access to the book for a short time. Sadly, the time is up!

This has been so much fun. You've all been such good sports about the torture of having to wait for updates -- okay, more or less good sports, anyway -- and it's been a joy to share May and Ben with you. I really mean that: a joy in every way. I love May and Ben a lot, and now there are so many of you who love them a lot, too, because you keep telling me so every week, and I'm like, I know, aren't they great? Let's all go out to dinner together!

And then I remember they're not real, so that's kind of sad, except they kind of ARE real, because you're real, and you like them too.

That's the magic of books, right there. It's all made up, but our feelings about it are real feelings, and sometimes books change us.

Maybe they just take away a little bit of the stress of a long day of school or work. Maybe they make us think about ourselves, who we want, what we want to be. Maybe they soften our distaste for New York City or teach us a bit about bees -- who knows? ;-)

So thank you for reading my novel, and for meeting May and Ben and letting them take up a spot in your life for however many hours, over however many weeks. I'm sure if they met you they'd like you. And I'm sure if I met you, we could hang out and talk about how hot Ben is and how happy we are for May, and then we could go out for a beer and play Tron pinball in Greenwich Village.

That would be pretty awesome.

xoxo,

Ruthie

**********************

WHAT'S NEXT FOR TRULY

Truly is the first book in my New York Series, and it will be published by Loveswept Random House in August 2014. The other two books in the series, Madly (which is Allie's story -- I can finally tell you that!) and Completely (which is about some characters you haven't met yet, and some you have), will follow in October and December 2014.

A lot of you have asked if those books will be on Wattpad. I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. It's pretty unusual for a publisher to let thousands of people read a book for free before release; three books would be unprecedented. But I'm sure I'll have excerpts from those books up here when they're available.

I hope if you liked Truly that you'll tell others about it when it's released, and maybe buy a copy for yourself or a friend -- or if you can't afford to buy it, maybe you can recommend it to your local library.

I know a lot of my Wattpad readers are outside the United States. The availability of my books varies from place to place and book to book. What I can tell you is that if my other Loveswept titles are available in the market where you read and purchase, then Truly probably will be too. I would love for everyone who wants to to be able to buy, borrow, and read everything I write! Fingers crossed for you.

Meanwhile, as we wait for Truly to be released, If you have a Goodreads account I'd love it if you could add Truly to your shelves and leave a rating and/or a review. The Goodreads page for Truly is here:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18481904-truly

Positive, negative, or mixed, all reviews and ratings are welcome and appreciated.

**********************

IF YOU NEED MORE RUTHIE

I know what it's like to finish a book you've been enjoying. There's a hollow sad thing that happens, and so I have a little gift to help alleviate it.

If you look at my Wattpad titles, you'll see that I've added a short excerpt from a book called Roman Holiday. That's my next book -- well, sort of. Roman Holiday is actually a serial novel, which means that it's one long story that will come out in ten different episodes. Every week, you get a little story, and all of the stories together form one big story. But in this case, all of the stories together form one long romance!

The first episode of Roman Holiday, which is called Chained, went on sale November 11. I know, I know, you're all in love with Ben and May. But I have a feeling you'll like Roman and Ashley, too, so do take advantage and check it out.

I hope you'll also check out my other books. I'm going to be adding samples of all my published titles to Wattpad in the coming weeks. You'll be able to find buy links there, but if you want to find something right away, check out the listings on my website at http://www.ruthieknox.com/books.

I post reading recommendations on my blog every Wednesday and do a giveaway every Friday; I'd love for you to become regular readers! Poke through the archives at http://www.ruthieknox.com/blog if you ever need reading recommendations.

If you want to keep on top of my new releases and other happenings, you can subscribe to my newsletter from the main page of my website.

You can also follow me on Twitter, where I hang out a lot -- my handle is @ruthieknox -- or like my author page on Facebook, here: http://www.facebook.com/ruthieknox.

***********************

Thanks again, everyone! It's been a pleasure.