Almost is Never Enough

I sat there. My eyes felt like waterfalls that couldn't be stopped.

He got away.

My love...

I never thought that it would come to this.

But it did.

"Tabitha. He's gone. Let's go."

"NO!! I love him and he loves me. I just found out at the wrongest time!!"

"But..."

"We have to get to him because I need him right here with me forever." I got up and ran after him. I've been in the city long enough to know the routes. I swiped my metro card and went on the train.

"I have to make it to the airport I just have to." I jump off the train and ran outside as fast as I could.

"Taxi!!!" A taxi pulled up and I jumped in.

"Take me to the airport please and hurry." The driver stooped his foot on the gas pedal like there was no tomorrow.

"The flight leaves at 10:15 and its 9:56" The taxi driver let me off and I ran inside.

"Please!! You have to let me in. I need to stop someone from getting on a plane." At first they wanted to stop me. Then they let me through.

"Now boarding flight 237 to Atlanta Georgia." I looked for him. I wish he hadn't gotten on the plane I needed to tell him. But he was no where to be found. I was too late. Tears began to flow again as I dropped to the floor in tears.

Suddenly...

Authors Note

Ok I hope you guys liked this little bit of my new book Almost is Never Enough

I hope you all like it

Comment, vote and fan!

Thanks a bunches.