two

Three weeks later

Louis' POV

"Stop Harry!" I giggled and pushed Harry away. He smiled and placed his hands once again on my ribs, rapidly moving his fingers. "I can't breath!"

Now I know what you're thinking. 'Why is your manager tickling you, I thought you didn't like him.' Well to answer your question, he's like the coolest dude on the planet. Over the last few weeks I became close with the guy. We talk all night during my shift about the most random shit. I mentioned how ticklish I am once and that's how we got here.

"Why do you tickle me so much? I'm going to piss my pants." I smiled, leaning against the wall.

"Because you get that big smile on your face" he said while reaching out to pinch my cheek.

I smacked his hand away while smiling, telling him to "fuck off."

He winks and goes to the front.
I don't think much of it because Harry literally winks at everyone at least twice a day. Something about him turns me into a social butterfly. I'm usually the person who doesn't talk much, but with him I'm an open book.

The next day I went into the fridge to get lemons for some customers and Harry followed me in. He started walking towards me with an evil smirk on his face.

"Take one more step closer dimples, I fucking dare you" I said in a faux warning voice.

"Or what?" He smiled, lunging towards me and tickling me. I fell against the freezer door and managed to grab a tray on the shelf. I used it as a shield and made my way out the fridge.

"Why did you corner me dimples" I giggled, looking at the cut I got from the freezer door.

"Cause you're easy to trap" he said in a seductive voice that caught me off guard. I looked up at him but he was already walking away. I breathed slowly, wondering what that was all about.

One week later

"Come here!" Harry demanded chasing after me.

"Get away from me dimples!" I ran into the back, carrying his phone in my hand. I got to the catering area and realized I was trapped. "Shit" I said under my breath.

"Told you you're easy to trap Lou." Harry said, walking towards me. "Now give me my phone pleeeease." He said in a begging tone.

"We cannot be texting during business hours, you know the rules dimples. Who are you texting anyway? Are you texting me?" I said with a smirk.

"I don't even have your number silly. He said, adding "unfortunately" under his breath. I looked up at him, his beautiful eyes staring into mine.

"Well you can't have it cause you're my manager." I said, not really knowing what was happening.

"Cute." Was all he said before taking his phone out of my hand and walking away with a small smile on his face.

The next day I sat in the office during my break and Harry came in, closin the door behind him. I looked up from my phone and saw him open the safe where they keep the tills. He started counting the money, and I couldn't help but notice how nervous I was. And that's when it hit me. Why was I nervous about being in the office with the manager whom I'm closest with? Well, it's because I had feelings for him and the realization hit me like a freight train. I looked over at him, his tongue stuck out of the corner of his mouth in concentration. I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach.