I Remember When

The transition to middle school is different for everyone. Some kids may find themselves at an entirely new location, while other students may only have to switch floors or buildings.

Laurel Zander is the new shiny toy in a brand new world.

Deciding to attend a total different school than all her friends, which later turns out to be one of the best decisions she has ever taken, Laurel finds herself in the middle of a bunch of strangers who have known each other ever since diapers.

Laurel is your typical shy, quiet and nerdy girl who sits at her desk and pays a lot of attention in classes. And maybe being the shyest person among thirty others is what catches Adam Banks’s – every girl’s dream love – attention. Eventually, they become friends. Best friends even.

But their friendship lasts for only four years.

Or does it?

After graduating high school, an unexpected phone call throws Laurel back to the years she could never forget even if she wanted to and it makes her realize she has never stopped caring for the boy she once thought would be more than a best friend.

When faced with Laurel after not catching a glimpse of her for four years, Adam becomes aware of the mistake he has made. He should have never let her go.

 And he wants his best friend back more than anything.

___________________________________________________

Hello there, fellow wattpaders! This is my first attempt at a story longer than a few pages which I hope you'll be enjoying. It will have around 6 chapters, maybe even an epilogue if I get any feedback and I feel really inspired. I am sort of new to this writing thing, so I have no idea when I'll be posting, but I really wanted to get this out here. I'm almost halfway done with the first chapter, so I'm sure this will be something in the end.

Bear with me.

Love,

Laura.