2. ALLURING DESIRES

2. ALLURING DESIRES 
A thrill of pleasure runs down Malia's spine, her breathing halts and her skin prickles in the most titillating manner possible. Her lips move in sync with the brutes, his tongue demands entry. He nips her lower lip, causing her mouth to part and her eyes to flash open. Cold water splashes through the Malia's system, raising her palms she pushes against Kai's chest... little success is gained.

To make a point, Kai keeps control over the little woman in his arms. He mouths remains against hers arrogantly, until she stops pushing against him. Only then does he move back, a dark glint in his eyes. He watches her swipe her tongue across her plump lower lip. Under hooded eyelids her scans her firm body, pausing at her perky breasts and wide hips.

At a stalemate they gage each other's reactions. Slowly, Malia takes two steps back. "Would you like to make an appointment?" She breathes out.

A cock of his mouth has her pursing her own. He advances and she moves back automatically. Playing cat and mouse, he follows her profile until her back hits one of the concrete walls, and his body cages her in. Reaching up, he grabs her long ponytail and yanks it down, drawing her face up. Malia's exposed neck leaves her pulse beating vulnerably. Without permission, Kai lowers his face to the crook of her neck, he licks the space there... tasting her.

Malia can't help but find herself attracted to the man's animalistic ways. She can't understand why her body dampened to his advances, yet had it been anyone else, she'd have spiders crawling down her throat. You want this. A small voice in her head whispers, she acknowledges the words as they are true. No other man seemed to make her forget, at least long enough to cure her sexual desires. She had a strange feeling the man currently latched to her neck would be able to do a lot more than just curing.

He came in on a mission, to leave a mark on the damn woman and he wasn't leaving until that was complete. With that thought he sucks the striking woman's skin, hard. All off a sudden, the most erotic sound fills the room. Malia's moan has his cock straining painfully against his jeans. Fuck! The sound only plays as fuel to his already blazing fire, one large hand trails down her body, down to the waistband of her tights.

Closing her eyes tightly, Malia breaths out soft groans as the stranger wreaks havoc through her body. Without warning, a large hand thrusts into her leggings and pushes aside her panties. Releasing a small yelp, she allows him to please her.

Kai can't help but find himself shocked and admittedly pleased at her responsiveness. His blunt finger strokes her leaking slit, pushing up into her, he curls the single digit and rubs the inside of her folds. Her hips ride against his on slaughter, subconsciously her arms wrap around the back of his head and neck, she pulls herself up and draws him in closer.Just a little more... She convinces herself to use the man.

Using his free arm, Kai lifts the warm body against him, up. She clings onto his skin and shudders in pleasure as his hand works her core. Her lips clamp down on the side of his neck as her orgasm builds, he moves faster, dragging her to the point of no return. Her teeth pierce his dark bronze skin, drawing a deep groan from the pit of his stomach. He cannot remember how long it'd been since he had such a plush, delectable body against his.

Malia's hips convulse as a climax breaks through, she shudders against the large chocolate man, holding him tightly. Kai soaks up all her desire and breathes in her scents as she comes down from her high. Safe to say, his original plan had been compromised. Pulling his hand from her damp panties he lowers her, ensuring eye contact is kept he raises his tainted hand and sucks her juices off two of his fingers. He'd never seen a woman as sexy as the one currently in front of him, his eyes narrow in on her rising chest.