AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello all my beautiful readers.....

My book reached 500+ views today and it's all because of you guys. I can't describe my happiness in words. I'll just that my happiness is beyond imagination. I wanna thank each and everyone of you who have taken their precious time to read and appreciate my work. 

I hope you continue to read and enjoy my work. I know I am very lazy and my updates are very slow but I try as much as possible to write and update for you guys. As today I am very happy, I am going to update tomorrow.

I just want you guys to support me and encourage me because it really feels great and you get motivated enough to continue with your work with more spirit. 

Guys I am few votes away from hitting a century, so I request all of you who did not vote or forgot to vote to go and hit the small star icon and and bring a smile on my face.

Please VOTE guys.

Thank you so much again. Well I don't think any number of thank yous I say will be enough to express my gratitude but again thank you guys. I love you all.

I am listening to 'cheap thrills' by Sia. I am in love with that song. Well you didn't need to know that. Anyways, who likes that song??

Okay one question

Why couldn't the bike stand on its own???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because it's TWO TIRED

LOL I don't know why did I even write it in the first place. It was Lame with a capital L.

Enough for today.....see you guys tomorrow in the next chapter...

love you

bye