Ch. 1 Diary Background

Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

Ok so this is my first diary like ever and I'm just in need of talking to someone that wont judge me and so diary here i come... I mean paper cant judge you right? right?

Hello my name is Allison Monroe, but anyone that knows me will tell you i hate that name. Not only was i named after a grandparent that hated me but my dad came up with the name and I hate my dad. Anyway sorry for the rant, but you can just call me Ally.

I have 2 brothers and I love them to pieces! Their names are Jacob and Ryan... and yes they are twins... double the trouble if you ask me. Anyway they love me and love to pick on me as well, with the help of their bestfriend and (you didnt here this from me) the HOTTEST male on the planet!! His name is Zac Tanner and his sister Frankie is my bestest friend and has been since we were in diapers.

I guess I've always had a thing for Zac, at least since he caught me after falling from our tree house, I was 5 and he was 6. That was about 12 years ago, I am now 17 turning 18 soon and he is now 18 turning 19 two weeks later. We used to tell each other everything and anything until he caught me but since then he hasnt said more then three words to me at a time... I just dont understand!

We have all been really close since our parents got into a car accident on the way to the airport together. After that Frankie and Zac moved in with us they sold their house next door and we all mourned our loss together.

The boys all go to Ole Miss college and Frankie and I will be starting our senior year in about 2 weeks and we just cant wait to start! Its sad that my mom wont be at my graduation but my brothers will be and what more could i ask for? I love my make shift family so much even if some of them dont even talk to me all that much. Oh well that was my new years resolution fix what happened all those years ago with me and zac even if i dont know what that something is.

Now that you know a little about me when i have a problem i guess i can count on you to let me talk it out.

~Ally Lynn Monroe

---------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey there Abby here just wanted to thank you for taking the time to read my story and i cant wait to here some feed back from you! I am going to apologize now for spelling and grammar, I am not the best at either one of those. This chapter is mainly just for background as you can see it is ally writing in her diary and some other chapters will be like this but most will be in one or more of the 5 main characters POV. If you have any suggestions or anything im open to all!!! Thank you again for reading! I will be trying to upload every weekend and if i cant i will make it a point to tell you, and tell you why.

Vot3 and Comment~ as always ABBY:)