Sleep Over.

Kayla P0v

As Soon As Prince Kissed Me I Ran To My Room Locked The Door And Slid Down it And Cried.I Cried So Hard I Started Coughing And I Grabbed My Phone And Called Margo My Bestfriend. She Has Been There For Me Since Diapers.She Also Is Ray's Bae.

~Phone Convo~

"Hello"

"Hey Margo"

"Oh Hey Girl. What Is Wrong?"

"Its Prince Again. Nae Left Us Alone And He Kept Touching Me And Trying To Get Us Back Together And I Refused And I-I Went To The Kitchen And He Followed And He Kissed Me But I Didn't Kiss Back And I J-Just Don't Know What To Do?"

"Call Roc And Ask Him Can He Spend The Night! Because Im Not About To Have Prince Breaking Your Heart Because last Time You Used Like Five boxes Of my Tissue And You Know How My Mama Is About Her Tissue!"

I Just Smiled And Thought Back About When Prince Broke My Heart And We I Told Margo She Was Going Off And She Was There With Me Through It The Whole Time And It True I Used Like 10 boxes Of Margo Mom Tissue But I Made Sure I Bought Margo Mom A Pack 20 Of Tissue.

"Kayla,KAYLA ELISE AUGUST!!!!"

"What?"

"Ooooooh Someone Already Know They Name!!"

"Oh Shutup And I will Call You Later Im About To Call Roc."

"Aight Girlie Bye."

"Bye"

~End Of Convo~

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Kayla Open Up Please."

"Nooo Please Go Away Prince ." My Voice Was Cracking.

"Im Gonna Get In Either Way."

"If You Open My Door I Gonna Call Roc"

"What Can He Do To Me?"

"He Can Beat Your Fucking Ass!"

"Call Him Because *Opens The Door* Im In Your Room."

I Tried To Grab My Phone But He Took And And Throw In A Corner And He Pinned Me To A Wall And I Started Crying And Then He Wiped My Tears And Kissed Up My Neck I Cried Even Harder And i Got The Strength To Kick Him In His Growings And Grab My Phone And MY Keys And A Jacket And Run OutSide And Pull Off And I Was Crying My Eyes Out.So I Called Roc.

"Hey Babe"

"Hey"

"Whats Wrong"

"Can I Come Over"

"Sure"

"Okay Im On My way"

"Ok Hurry"

"Bye"

~End Of Convo~

Roc P0V

I Knew I Shoudn't Have Left Her Over There With Him.I Knew It I Knew It I Knew!!Now She Crying And I Hate It When My Baby Cries.

*DING DONG*

She Is Here!

"I Got It Mom!!"

"Ok"

So When I Opened The Door Kayla Looked Horrible.Her Makeup Was Running Down Her Face And Her Hair Was In A Messy Bun And She Had Her Black Plain Glasses On Which To Me Makes Her Sexier.She Just Gave Me A Hug And I Carried Her Upstairs To My room And She Told Me What Happen So I Waited Until She Was Asleep And I Cuddle With Her And When I Heard Her Soft Snores I Got From Under The Cover And Put My Shirt Back On And Put On Some Sweats And Jordans Because Im ABout To Stomp this Nigga Afro In.I Left My House And Went To NAe's And Kay's House And I Opened The Door And Seen Prince Sittin On The Couch And He Had A Looked On His Face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I Tried A Different Way To Write Because To I Think It Will MAke Me Look More Professional.BUt Anyway TBC.........Kj Out!!!!