The Creamer Finds its Worth

• Dedicated kay Melody Morales

This is a simple short-story that may inspire those who feels so unworthy of always being on the sideline. Like a creamer who envies the coffee. [this is originally something that i write to cheer myself up. hopes that it can do the same on you, too.]

***

Ohayou Creamer!

You look a little down today. Anything wrong?

Is it because you're feeling little and unworthy compared to coffee?

Maybe it is true.

Even if you travel the whole world, you will never find a coffee shop who offers just a creamer. You won't even find yourself on the Menu. Unlike the coffee, you're always stay on the sidelines.

It makes you want to be a coffee instead--- someone who do great and is adored by almost everyone. but you can't because you are just a creamer--- you are aware of your capabilities, your limitations... you know your place. You might be able to get yourself noticed at some time, but you can never have the spotlight.

But you see, if you start looking around you again. There are these people who loves coffee, but can't drink it without adding you. Their number might not be as much as the number of people who loves coffee as a whole but still.. they do exist. People who definitely know your importance and existence. Doesn't that makes you feel good inside?

TRUE. Everyone wants to feel loved and adored by everyone, like that of coffee, but the feeling of being recognized and needed even just by some...Isn't that a great thing, too?

Hora! You finally smile again.

It really feels so refreshing, right? Though it doesn't seems like it, remember, life is actually not unfair.

Ima, sore dake.