2. Deceptions and Debaucheries

recap: Cassie was always inexperienced in socializing, especially around boys. Desmond was the most powerful guy in school. Desmond's bestfriend August asked Cassie to come to his party. Desmond then made out with Cassie, and called her 'easy' afterwards.

-

Desmond

That Cassie girl was a total psycho.

At first glance she might be shy and sweet and smart, the typical nerd. I could see why August held her dear. Cut some pounds off her and make her moan, and she was already the sexy librarian all boys dream of.

But boy she was persistent. And psychotic. And quite a good kisser, actually. But psychotic, nonetheless.

Here is the list of the things that she tried in order to have a one-on-one time with me:

Monday: Gazing at me unabashedly for about forty five minutes and twenty seven seconds during the whole class of Chemistry.

p.s: I almost blew my hand off because of that.

Tuesday: magically appear in nearly every hall that I walked on. Gave me the creeps, and I had to go home early because of that.

Wednesday: Heard her crying and wailing and scratching (Boy, do I hope I heard wrong) inside the girl's restroom. My shitting time became even shittier because A: I hate the public restroom, And B: I know that all those wailing were because of me.

Thursday: Nothing happened, but that was because she spent most of her day in the infirmary. The nurse said she was exhausted due to sleep deprivation.

Friday: Fortunately, she was done with the extremes. This time, she came up to me personally, and without words, gave me a letter. It only said three words: I hate you.

I regretted every scandalous thought that I'd have about her. I regretted with my decision to take my chance with her. Hell, I regretted ever landing my eyes on her.

Sure, she was cute. Kinda. Well. A little cute. Kinda. She had these big dark eyes that resembled a little child, and this kind of innocence was the first thing that drew me to her, and this kind of innocence was the only thing that prevented me for breaking her even worse than this.

With other girls, I could sleep with them and leave them the next day. Sure, they'd kick and scream and curse, but I was already used to that. It's all part of their ploy, anyway. Playing victim, when they were the ones who started taking their clothes off. Blaming me as the 'heartless predator', because I gave them what they wanted: one mindblowing night with the Arrington's sole heir.

These girls were crazy, mindless whores. But I knew they'd be all right if I ignore them. Well, to an extend, anyway. But I always made sure to keep tabs to all of them, and within the next month, up to 95% percent of them had dug their claws to other guys.

But not with her. Not with Cassandra Bellington. She kept going all emo and dark even after weeks. Eating so little in every lunch, talking to no one, zoning out in class, and those thick lips of her never made as much as a small smile.

All of those angst, just because of one kiss.

I could never imagine what she'd do if I'd gone further than that.

-

Chapter Two. Deceptions and Debaucheries

-

The next few days flew in a blur. Cassie's eyes were in a constant bleary sate from way too much crying and chronic insomnia. She never knew that being rejected would hurt this much. This was different from when she broke up with Xxs8terboy91xX or Dr4g0n5lay3r666, or any of her virtual boyfriends. She had always known that they were chatting her up for fun. Besides, she had never seen them at all; it was easy to think that nothing had happened.