cheat: elsa × reader lemon

2016

***

gUYS WATTPAD MESSED UP FOR SOME PEOPLE SO IM REPUBLISHING THIS

Most requested scenario was a cheat then make up one, but a lot of people asked for different characters. So I went by the most requested character which is Elsa

This will also be a modern AU WITH NON CON ELEMENTS BE WARNED

warning - this may be the most graphic lemon yet so be warned, I'm in that kind of mood (VERY dominant reader, explicit language, dirty talk etc.)

♡♡♡♡

You hummed as you made your way upstairs, pleased your meeting was cancelled and you could go home early. As you reached the top of the stairs, you could hear a faint moan coming from the bedroom.

You frowned and hurried over to the door, straining to listen. You could hear the bed moving, and another high moan that sounded nothing like your girlfriend.

You swallowed as fear rose up in your stomach, and pushed open the door.

You could see Elsa, lying on her back on the bed, but she wasn't alone. Her hands rested on the hips of a blonde girl, who was straddling your girlfriend's waist and kissing her, her shirt and bra hanging off the side of the bed.

Your stomach dropped and you couldn't stop the gasp that escaped your mouth. Both of them turned to stare at you, the blonde girl covering her mouth.

"(Y/n) I didn-" Elsa looked at you in panic, pushing the girl off her. You only shook your head, cutting her off by running away.

♡♡♡♡

"Here (Y/n)," you looked up at Anna, who was holding out a hot drink to you, her face kind.

"Thanks," you whispered, holding the cup in your hands but not drinking. You could hear Anna quietly wondering why her sister would cheat, murmuring to Kristoff in a low voice.

Their phone rang, and Anna picked it up.

"Oh, Elsa." You heard her say. Your mouth went dry and you quickly shook your head as Anna looked to you.

"No, she's not here right now."

You breathed a small sigh, but not of relief. It was stupid not to at least talk to Elsa, to make sure what was happening.

Nearly an hour later, your phone went off. Elsa was calling, and you knew you had to answer.

"(Y/n), thank god." You heard her breathe.

"Yes?" You kept your tone cold. You listened as she asked you to meet you back at your house, and you agreed, knowing you needed to talk.

♡♡♡♡

Your hands were twisted in your lap as you sat on a chair, listening to Elsa speak. Explaining why she did it, how sorry she was, how she would understand if that was it.

Through all your anger you still missed her, even if it hadn't been long.

You opened your mouth to tell her you felt the same way, but something stopped you. You were angry again. You had caught her having sex with another girl, and the sounds Elsa had been making were nothing like she usually sounded.

It made you mad, that some random girl could make your girlfriend feel better.

"Stand up," you said, your voice sharp and demanding. Elsa looked surprised, but stood up all the same.

The surprise on her face grew as you pulled her arm towards you, slamming your lips onto hers. You parted her lips with yours and she gave a small sound of shock.